“Amazingly bad quality of both food and service”
Review of Byblos Grill

Byblos Grill
Reserve with Chope
Byblos Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #363 of 12,332 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Kampong Glam
Description: Inspired by his cross-cultural culinary adventures ,expect the unexpected with Chef Mohamad Salim's exceptional menu at BYBLOS GRILL. We offer signature Lebanese Mezza such as Hummus, Tabbouleh, and Kibbeh. Chef Mohamad discover his own special recipes of favorite charcoal grill dishes such as Byblos Mixed Grill, Lamb Kofta and the delicious Byblos Beef Steak.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Sorry, but our experience of this restaurant was pretty horrible. The waiters’ lack of respect for their customers really shocked me and my friends.

It took over 1.5 hours before the first course arrived, and some of us ended up cancelling their foodorder after waiting for over two hours for the waiters to bring the food. And the food tasted like s***. Taken straight out of the refridgirator, ice cold chicken fatteh:(

It should be mentioned that the restaurant understood our disatisfaction, and agreed to waive the service fee for us, which was a nice of them. But still, I would never recommend this restaurant for any sane person.

ByblosTeam, Public Relations Manager at Byblos Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Hi Kasper F, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with us. We take our reviews seriously and will look into this closely to ensure patron satisfaction. We hope to have you dine with us again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I usually don't bother rating places on TripAdvisor, but the experience with this restaurant was so bad that I feel I have to warn others.

We were a group of friends going out to eat in Arab street, and sadly, we chose this restaurant. The prices are OK, ranging from $15-25 for a main course. We waited for 1.5 hours (!) before the first course arrived at the table. After that, the courses came in at different times, so we watched each other eat. The last course arrived after over 2 hours.

The wraps was really bad (seriously, a McWrap at McDonalds is much, much better) and the fries was really soft, not crispy at all. One of my friends also received cold chicken.

The waiters stood outside and smoked cigarettes while we waited for the food and tried to order some drinks.

If you're eating in Arab street, there is absolutely better places to eat. I would recommend to stay away.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Byblos Grill is the one place I think of and go to when I have cravings for Lebanese food, or even good Bolognese (honestly, it's pretty good)! It is located in the middle of Bussorah Street, near the popular Haji Lane. This street is filled with night life, really giving you the feeling like you are on a holiday when dining there. Ambience is very casual yet uplifting with upbeat street music nearby and a lot of hustle bustle.

By far, Byblos is where I have had the best Lebanese food in Singapore for a decent price! Kebabs, Shish Tawook, you name it! I also once order Uber to deliver and to eat-in when I was lazy to leave my apartment but Uber one of my food orders. I called Byblos and they were kind enough to understand the situation and happy to prepare a new order FOC provided I could send an uber delivery guy to them again. Great customers service and the owner Cash is a real friendly and humble guy. You can see him serving dishes and interacting with customers most nights, checking if the food is good and also giving kind recommendations! They also accept payment via MilesLife which allows you earn significant miles on top of your meal price! *thumbs up*

Would definitely recommend Byblos Grill if you are in the area and have no idea what to eat or have a craving for good ol' authentic Lebanese!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Am here with my friends and we always come here for their Mixed Grills, Lamb chops, Chicken Kansa, and many other dishes that they have. Super love their lamb as it’s grilled to perfection! Highly recommend for you to come here at least once, if not more than once and you will not regret!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Tried mixed grill platter.It was amazing.Platter was big enough for two to share.Highly recommended.