All reviews bus stop boon tong kee convenient store the hotel is clean visit singapore rooms are small stayed here for nights mrt sg convenience taxis chinatown
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Good price and service. The room is very clean and good decoration, bathroom a little bit small. Staff are very friendly and helpful, answer every time when i need it. They also suggest where i should go to eat. I search for the route to go by MRT on google map, i ask the staff to confirm is it right or not and they show me a closer route to save time and money. Really good service.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2017

I recommend everyone to give this hotel a try as there are of affordable price with great hospitality especially Mr. Valen during my stay. Convenient location for anyone using the bus station.

Will definitely stay here again for my next visit !

Room Tip: Inform the staff when making a booking for individual requirement
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank danielaesusilo
Reviewed December 14, 2017

It's our 2nd time to stay in a Value Hotel. First time on their Balestier location. There are bus stops in front of the hotel, a major plus because, for this trip, we wanted to explore Sg via bus instead of the mrt. The room is clean and spacious enough for us. We will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Mr. Daniel hospitality, also the place is very good and suitable for travel with freinds, families, business trip and others. I Recommend everyone to try this Value Hotel baliester road... Thumbs Up

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2017

I stayed 3 night and 5 days in Singapore last month and stayed in Value Hotel Balestier.
Hotel room are cheap as compare to market value.
Hotel room were clean and well maintained.
Room services were fast and effective.
Receptionist were so helpful
I recommend Singapore visitors to prefer this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business