“Terminal is good but the the cobblestone path is problematic ”

Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
Book In Advance
More Info
US$26.17*
and up
Singapore Transfer: Singapore Cruise Centre to...
Ranked #280 of 906 things to do in Singapore
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I always take the ferry from here to Batam since the service was introduced recently. It is really great for me because I stay in Tampines

The terminal is good and clean

However the current cobblestone path leading to the ferry is very inconvenient as we lug our bags on wheels. The path is uneven and makes very loud noises

Strangely half of the path is cemented

It will be a very pleasant walk for us if the path is cemented as that it will also be easier to push wheelchairs and baby strollers

All reviews
"signage"
"changi"
"lounge"

Reviewed March 1, 2018

We boarded a ship at the ferry terminal. There are many shops and the terminal is reasonably well set up. We had two problems: (1) it was hard to find luggage carts and (2) on the ship side there is carpet flooring which made pulling suitcases drudgery.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

I have been taking the wavemaster ferry for more than 10 years. This morning because I need to go to hospital to take report. Thats why I call to majestic to book the ticket in order to get seat as per normal. But once I got to the counter. The counter service, her name is maria said I cant take 11.30 cause when I book the ticket, they dont print the boarding pass. To be honest, all the old staffs were provide an excellent services and make people want to come back and very helpful, but this new staff. Give black face and unhelpful, really make customer feel uncomfortable. At the end of the day, I took sindo ferry. Hope there is some improvements from the company to allocate good staffs to come back to tanah merah ferry terminal.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

It is very close to the airport and 20-25 min with taxi from central Singapore. Make sure you use "Emirad" (or something) class. It cost 10 Singapore dollar, you get cold drinks, OK seats etc. The economy class seems very full. Seats OK, and one hour trip over the sea. When you arrive in Bintan, all the hotels have shuttle bus to bring the guest to the hotels.

1  Thank Finn L
See more reviews
Reviewed February 16, 2018

Today wait times at Singapore passport control at Tanah Merah exceeded 90 minutes. I felt like the Singapore government and particularly the nonchalant immigration agents didn't care about the queue of people that extended out into the hot walkway. There were lots of tired babies and elderly people waiting for over 90 minutes. I thought Singapore strived hard to earn a reputation of welcoming visitors.

3  Thank TimMcGill