2,672 results
All reviews loft concept robertson quay bed upstairs small toilet singapore river long queue bars and restaurants short stay pleasant stay rooms are small buffet breakfast mrt station orchard road erna staycation gym nightlife
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Reviews about the front-desk/reception not being organised/systematic- true story. There are no demarcation for queuing systems/anything like that and the front-desk staff will readily entertain whomever walks up to the counter first once they're freed up. This was how someone cut my queue. (Well, guess it's my fault for waiting a distance behind the guest who was being served at the counter before me. I thought it was important to respect his/her personal space.)

Anyway, the room's small (toilets also feel like "naughty corners") and didn't look at all warm/comfy unlike how it seemed in the official photos. Maybe it's my fault for choosing one of their cheaper rooms (Studio Loft).

Quite run-down with markings on walls. Shelves and open crevices were not dusted (see image for example). Not at all suitable for people who put cleanliness of rooms above all else.

Operator was really friendly and nice though, so that's great. :)

I think it's suitable for people with a long list of things to do on their itineraries and just need a hotel room to sleep in. Even then, I could probably find another place that's cheaper. For $200+ a night including taxes, I really think it was not worth it at all. :(

Really hope they refurbish the rooms soon. No point just looking "chic" on the outside with a "chic"-looking front-desk.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
StudioMHotel_SG, General Manager at Studio M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Dear HendriettaRR,

Thank you for your recent stay and taking time to share your experience here. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and shall definitely put in place focus training to ensure that the team is better equipped to deliver efficient services. We strive to improve continuously on our services, amenities and rooms as we take comments from all our guests very seriously. The hotel is actually in the midst of reviewing all the rooms. Nevertheless rest assured we will continue to look into areas for improvement to ensure the stay will be a comfortable one. Thank you again for your time and valuable feedback.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Reviewing live from the hotel now:

We have stayed in this hotel quite a few times before over the last three years. This time round we realised the hotel and my assigned room look tired and old. The staff at the reception have been friendly and great on our two-day stay. We were happy to be given an early check in on our first day and later noticed we got a free upgrade to premium loft room! However the room isn't well-maintained as the windows are dirty, the light bulbs were spoilt on both nights. There's a strand of long hair in the towel, and only one robe was given. Toilet and bathroom are separated without ventilation and they are very small (really, small). The water pressure isn't strong, and water temperature is not consistent. Bed is comfortable, however would love the standard room because I'd prefer the TV downstairs.. Food wise, was odd. First morning we were greeted with limited choices, but on second morning (now), we saw choices of Nasi lemak, soup, etc - which ytd that section only had vegetable curry, broccoli. The guy at the omelette station was ok on first day but very rude the next day (bad day at work?) .... I'd probably try another hotels in future..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear MisQlo,

Welcome back! Your experience is of great concern to us and we deeply regret that the aspects of our service and product did not reflect the quality we strive for. I truly apologize for the less than favourable courtesy from one of our associate at the egg station and would like to assure you that we will share their shortcomings with them for overall improvement. I want you to know that your feedback is of great assistance in the improvement of our service. The hotel is actually in the midst of reviewing all the rooms. Nevertheless rest assured we will continue to look into areas for improvement to ensure the stay will be a comfortable one.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Although a little cramped, I liked the loft room setup (so did my kids). Great location for Robertson Quay restaurants. Nice lap pool. The infused perfume smell throughout the hotel is a little too much, though. The workmanship of the facilities in the room itself could use some work.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Peter S,

It is a pleasure to know that our rooms provided good comfort despite the relatively smaller size. I am glad our location is another great value added to your stay as well. Your acknowledgement means a lot to us and inspires us to keep doing our best to make every stay a memorable experience. We noted on the perfume sense in the hotel, we will look into that. Thank you for your value feedback.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

I stayed at studio m hotel 1 night for celebrate my boyfriend's birthday and we had a great time at the hotel. Almost staff there was very kind and friendly especially, Hazel and Julie from the reception that they gave us good service for our staycation. Really thankful of the staff service that provided us complimentary room upgrade and extend our check out time. I will visit studio m hotel again for future my staying. Thanks.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear lim S,

I am so happy to hear that you loved Studio M and exceptionally pleased that Hazel and Julie made the whole stay experience so wonderful. THANK YOU for your wonderful affirmation of what we do. We hope to welcome you back soon. Certainly, we would look forward to delighting you again during your next stay.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Good service at the cafe . 2 of the service crew , Li Lian and Yiqin which i remember , the two of them really shock me with the service they gave , they are able to do my big orders within 5 minutes . I will surely visit the hotel and cafe again . Thankyou for the good service at the hotel .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
StudioMHotel_SG, General Manager at Studio M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Dear Sherry C,

THANK YOU for your wonderful affirmation of what we do. Thank you for commending our staff, Li Lian and Yiqin's excellent customer service and efficient communication in assisting with your big orders. Certainly, we would look forward to delighting you again during your next visit.