We had seen pictures of the roof top pool on travel shows and knew we would have to have a swim there. Stayed at the hotel for one night only (a bit out of our price range but a special occasion this time). What an absolutely amazing building complex and what about that pool! The hotel is just huge with over 3000 rooms and we thought it would be glitzy and pretentious and totally over the top - well I guess it was the latter (what else could a hotel with a 150 metre, curved infinity rooftop pool, 57 floors up, spanning three building towers be?) but certainly not the former. Had heard that check in/out could take ages - not for us - it was very efficient. Staff were very friendly and helpful but to tell you the truth, there was not much direct contact. This place is like a small city on its own and the people you were dealing with citizens of the city. Buffet dinner and breakfast at the gargantuan Rise restaurant couldn't be falted - what a spread of food. Excellent value (as long as you didn't order drinks which really make a dint on your bill!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore