“Well-presented food”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: Rakuzen is located at the heart of Millenia Walk, right behind the Conrad Centennial Singapore. You may think the shop looks exclusive, but once you step in there, you’ll find yourself welcome by warm smiles of our friendly staff. Rakuzen is very proud of our commitment to high-quality.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I came here quite a while ago, forgot to review earlier. But I was just thinking about the evening.

I recall great presentation and some of the rolls were quite unique. I think the one I liked was called 'dragon roll' or similar. The food was generally very good.

The location is accessible - near Conrad Centennial, near Millennia Walk. reasonably quiet outside and inside.

1  Thank Nathan1000

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

I would recommend this place when you crave for Japanese Food. The price is right. Our orders arrived quick. Gyoza is really my favorite but Gyoza here is quite disappointing. I will still rate this 5 star cause the beef was really tender and tasty. The rest of the food was excellent. They serve fresh seafoods. My friend ordered additional sushi and sashimi just for him.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

we liked the nice and friendly feel of this restaurant from the moment we saw it. an outside table was found for us despite being almost full. the menu was unmistakably Japanese with some very helpful well produced photos. the food was authentic and the service was excellent. highly recommended.

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Staffs kind of don’t understand what customer’s order...
Nothing special in terms of the menu!
Need to check the bell battery cuz couldn’t call staffs to order foods!
We came here right on the day that there was only one cook, everything was so slow on that day!

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Had a dinner at this fantastic place. The ambience is very nice. The service was very efficient. We sat at the sushi counter wherein 2 chefs were preparing fresh dishes.

We ordered Nigiri Sushi. Sashimi platter.
The fish was fresh and tasted yummy.
The best wish was Stamina Roll. The eel was very well cooked it just melted in the mouth. The sashimi salad was also very fresh an delicious.
With 2 of us dining, the bill was $115.
Overall a wonderful experience.