Hotel Innotel
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$168
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$143
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$297
US$215
  • Pool
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$95
US$104
US$83
Hotel G Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$527
US$313
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
All reviewsplaza singapuradhoby ghaut mrt stationorchard roadinternet tvpark mallquiet streetfrosted glassrooms are cleanshort walknon smoking roomwithin walking distancewould definitely stay here againconvenient locationminutes walkingsuperior roombus stationexcellent location
Reviewed June 20, 2011

2 mins to bus stop, 5 mins to MRT and shopping (Orchard); not boutique, rather budget.
Rooms are very functional: free wifi, all amenities are there, a small coffee shop downstairs as well.
Not quite sure why they put a girlie bar on the 2nd floor?
At 180 SGD competitively priced, but not exactly a steal either
Would I come back: yes given location/price/cleanliness
NOT a family place (especially not with small kids, since there is no pool)
No gym

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2011

Upon checking the website, it showed photos of the different rooms and bathrooms. It did not however specify that the superior rooms did not have a bathtub despite it showing a photo of it in its gallery. It was quite disappointing to find out only upon arrival that the superior room did not have a bathtub. Rooms for upgrade were not available at that time and the staff did not show any effort to make up for the misleading information on the website.

Upon arriving in the rooms, the bed had a few hair strands and surprisingly, pubic hair. The bathroom looked clean but did not smell clean. Underneath the bed, we found 3 receipts from previous guests. They gave a box of tooth brush, tooth paste, shaver with cream, etc every day however on the last day, the box they gave was already open and used by someone else because the shaving cream was already open and used without the shaver in the box.

Staff were helpful when asked about directions. Location was a good 3-minute walk from Dhoby Ghaut Station.

Room Tip: Get something other than the superior room
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank wireless_md
Reviewed April 11, 2011

Stayed for one night and was upgraded for free to a higher category. Very nice new room. Not the biggest room but everything was new and pleasant. Great location next to MRT station (3 minutes walk, 2 stations to Orchard) and shopping mall (Plaza Singapura).

Staff was helpful and found my mobile phone charger which I left at the room when I checked out.

My room included free internet.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2011

I was told that this super minimalist (everything is mini) hotel was open in January 2011 so I would like to try. Overall the service quality is excellent, the check in was lightning fast, the staffs were so friendly. When I entered the room, the room was excellent, I love the room but when I was about to sleep on the best, I saw on the bed floor hair everywhere and dust has form into some sort of cotton under our bedside table. Then when I walked around, my feet started to collected a lot of dust particle so It was bad. Furthermore I was given a non-smoking room because I have an allergic to smoke but from the ventilation or exhaust the smoke smell keep entering the room all day.

But despite that, the breakfast was good although did not give many options, there were fried rice, porridge, ham, sausage, hush-brown, scramble egg and red beans. But It was all nice.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2011

We stayed here with 2 very young children for a week in mid December 2010. Overall, it would have been a great hotel if not for an episode that totally ruined the experience. I lost a Louis Vuitton pochette (yes, you read this right). The problem was, I didn't realize when it was gone because I didn't use it on the trip. Compounded by the fact that the bag was rather tiny in a small room cluttered by 4 pieces of luggage, a crib and a toddler and baby.

I informed the hotel upon my return a month later (my bad.. it was dealing with Christmas& the hassle of settling down etc). I'd hope that it would be in their Lost & Found department.... What transpired was a laughing joke on the hotel's management and security procedures, not to mention their integrity.

Of course, nothing was found in Lost & Found. That was a surprise because I had deliberately left a pair of running shoes (still in pretty good condition) in a bag on the floor because of luggage constraints. If anything, housekeeping should at least have reported that as an item left behind by guest. Then when I raised the concern that the housekeeper probably had a hand in the missing bag, management replied in an email with an attachment that showed snapshots of "guest" (i.e. me) leaving the hotel premise on check out day with an LV bag. Hello?? I'd clearly described the missing bag as 20x10cm and you're insinuating that I'm lying? And instead of focusing their investigations on their staff, they turned their CCTV cameras on their guest?

When I pointed out that that wasn't the bag, a 2nd email came that just showed how inexperience they were with security issues. It was a 'report' of their investigation: interviews were made with housekeepers AND a review of CCTV on the night before check out between midnight to the check out morning at 8am. "No one was seeing leaving the room between those hours (with the bag)". Helloooo???? Seriously?? Did I say that I thought someone sneaked into our room when we were in there and stole the bag *right under our noses*?? Seriously? Enough said.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family