All reviews rooms are small short stay rain shower hawker mtr
Reviewed July 24, 2015

The hotel was all it said it would be. The rooms are very small, still I was upgraded to queens size bed upon arrival as a solo traveler. But if you are not going to spend a lot of time in the room it had everything you could need. The bed was nice and the shower/bathroom was nice and clean. I can recommend the hotel for those who only need a place to sleep and who want a great location in the centre. The only thing unfortunate was that there was no breakfast at the hotel, nor was there any place nearby that served breakfast.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Gustav G
Reviewed July 23, 2015

as you may know, singapore hotel is over-priced. my daddy and I found ourselves in the best luck when we decided to spend our 2-night stay with Porcelain Hotel (China Town). we enjoy the superior feeling of this neat and clean boutique. it's well-accommodated our comfort and also our demand of shopping and tasting local foods thanks to its surrounded outlets and restaurants. the price is fair especially even when dealing with the short-timing booking.

we're certainly be back!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2015

Stayed in this hotel for 4 nights in my 5 nights stay in Singapore. Was initially shocked with the size of my original room (standard queen) but realized that it shows in my itinerary that it is indeed 10sq.m. Other than that, I was happy with the service and cleanliness of the hotel. From the check in (shout out to Adrian from the reception), to the amenities, everything was up to standard. Would surely recommend to the budget conscious yet smart traveler.

Walking distance to the bars (Neil Road), shopping (chinatown), MRT (2 blocks away), and varieties of restaurants surrounding the area.

Room Tip: Superior Double room is just perfect specially for double occupancy and if you have big luggage
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank emonster_onthego
Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

We arrived there around may 2015, the reception area and the hotel it self is ok. A good place to stay in if you just only need a room to sleep in and it is affordable.

Service- all the receptionist who assist us was helpful, can't complain about there service.

We stayed in the the 1st floor which dint have a window, I wished we did tho, we requested if we could stay in a room where there window but I guess the hotel was full. the wifi was strong. The metro/tube is just 10 to 15mins away the nearest tube is china town which is very accessible to all the place we need to go.the hotel doesn't have any restaurant but the location has ton of restaurant to choose from, it's even near the maxims centre where you can eat affordable dish which is really yummy. And the location is near the plaza mall I think if that's the name of the mall just 2mins walk from the tube, and just two blocks away from the China market where you can buy souvenirs.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank IThamara
Reviewed July 11, 2015

I stay in many hotels and this was without doubt the smallest room I have ever stayed in. HOWEVER: It's clean, well equipped, everything works, the mattress is good, WiFi is decent, the position is ideal, staff is courteous and efficient and the price is right. Enough said - I'm coming back.

If you go to foreign places to spend a lot of time inside a hotel room, you might want more space ;-)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business