US$315
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$294
US$175
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Wangz Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$163
Wangz Hotel
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$167
  • Restaurant
Hotel G Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$159
Priceline
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$142
  • Pool
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$94
US$558
US$395
MarinaBaySands
1,446 results
All reviewsmrt stationbalestier roadshuttle serviceshuttle busaccor hotelsfree wifirooms are smallhandy phoneminute walkcomfortable stayrestaurant stafffront office staffbasic amenitiesbuffet breakfast ischeck in was smoothdecent hotelshort stay
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a very basic hotel. I find the price high for the offerings, The hotel does not accomodate if you arrive early. There isno service as such. You need to do everything ourselves. The rooms are small. The location is OK and the breakfast is OK.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Harsh_lele
GuestServices_GM1, Manager at ibis Singapore Novena, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for your constructive comments and feedback.
We are sincerely concerned and apologise the lapse of service in some area, as for early check in requests is subject to availability. We apologised that we could not meet your request on your date of arrival due to full occupancy the previous night .

Your helpful comments are much appreciated, and your feedback will help us to continually improve the standard of facilities and services offered to all our guests.

We hope to be able to get in touch with you directly on this matter. Would be great if you could email us your contact details at H7451-fo@accor.com

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Hi,
I was waiting to give my feedback, the only good thing is ACCOR group prompted for feedback. What I did'nt like about IBIS Novena

1) Smallest bathrooms I have ever come across

2) For a almost S$200 tarrif
a) No Queens bed, I got 2 single beds with space in between
b) No Tooth brush or paste
c) No Shaving kit or sewing kit - Actually one of my shirt button had come off. I had carried back up shirt that saved my day
d) No Shoe shine - Had to polish my shoes with my socks
e) No Iron board or Iron box had to wear crumpled shirts for bussiness meeting
f) No covered wardrobe space
g) TV had exactly 8 channel options
h) No footware to enetr bathroom
i) No Water bottles
j) No Mini bar the refrigerator was not even in working condition
k) No floor mat in bathroom

3) Cleanliness: When I stepped into the bathroom, lot of hair was trapped in the shower area. Loose long hair on towels to be used.

4) Service: Nothing great or not even at par with hotels I have stayed across Asia

While I had fabulous stay in Acoor managed Novotel in Hyderabad based on which I choose IBIS, rest assured I will never stay or suggest IBIS in years to come.

Regards
Jayendra Krishna

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jkris_r

Thank you for your constructive comments and feedback.
We are sincerely concerned and apologise the lapse of service in some area.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Stayed 2 nights recently as a single traveller. Check in was fast, was given a quiet room as requested (away from elevators). The queen bedroom met all my needs (very clean), it was a compact room, but as I didn't spend a lot of time in it except to sleep, it was fine. The bed was very firm, but I like it that way. Not too far from local shopping malls and Novena MRT station (about a 10 min walk up/down a gentle slope of a hill), which is 2 stops from the Orchard MRT station. The front desk staff were friendly, gave me a later checkout at 1pm, as my flight wasn't leaving until 4pm. Taxi to the airport was $15.00. It's about a 10-15min walk to a large local hawker centre and wet markets at Whampoa Drive, just off Balestier Rd.

I probably would not stay here as a first time visitor to S'pore, as you are not close to the toursity things to do in S'pore, but as I was visiting family and friends nearby on Upper Thomson Road (but didn't want to stay with them), it was a perfect location, away from the hustle and bustle of touristy S'pore. I had just spent 5 days staying at a 4 star hotel in the shopping district near Raffles City and Bugis, before moving to the Ibis, and I must say, that I actually enjoyed the Ibis Novena better, for service and value for money, and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
GuestServices_GM1, Manager at ibis Singapore Novena, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Dear Guest

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay here.It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback so enable us to improve further.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are grateful for your support and look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Ibis Singapore Novena.

Sincerely

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stayed here for a week recently, and I was very happy with the location (9 minute walk to Novena Station and Shopping Center), the restaurant - really good, and the room - a normal Ibis room but with coffee making facilities and the tiny fridge that others have mentioned. Most Ibis hotels don't have these. However the antics of some of the groups (different groups each night) staying here, made sleeping very difficult. The problem was caused by PRC mixed groups which seemed to go out each night for dinner (fair enough) coming back to the hotel about 11pm and then starting a form of room hopping socialising which went on until the small hours. It wasn't just one group - when one lot checked out, the next lot of new arrivals started doing the same thing. Once I got up and knocked on the door of one of the offending rooms and when it opened, the man standing inside was smoking a cigarette (in a nonsmoking hotel and another behind him was also puffing away). I had to do this most nights so that I could get some sleep. Another trick was they used the fire stairs to continue their partying between floors and that door shuts with a bang.
I don't really blame the hotel or the staff for this, they were quite good in following up on my complaints. It's more to do with the lack of consideration for others that these travellers have.
Perhaps security cameras (with audio) in the halls in addition to those near the lifts would alert staff to nocturnal hall crossing and subsequent door slamming. Even more soundproof room doors would help.
I did like this hotel but if this issue cannot be addressed, I couldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

I will share your comments with the all the Team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and a great motivation to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Rest assured that we are taking corrective measures to eliminate the "banging" noise of the stairway exit door.

Sincerely

Reviewed August 14, 2012

a truly budget hotel with a budget staff with the reception keenly afraid to make a decision.
stayed in the hotel from 6/19 to 6/21 upon check-out I was told that I could not be provided with an invoice because I booked my hotel through a website. OK, I asked for a statement of account for my stay, still they couldn't provide me 1.
when I checked out from their Ben Coolen branch i never encountered any hassle and inhospitability from the front desk and I stayed in Ibis ben coolen 2 times in 2011.
I do not condemn Ibis as a whole for this. But their front desk Mark and Daniel are definitely drones who can't make a decision for themselves especially considering i was only asking for a statement of account.
I am Filipino and to find such inhospitability from a fellow filipino( can't rember who was mark and who was daniel) is truly a disappointment. At least the singaporean guy apologized profusely for not being able to accomodate my request.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your constructive comments and feedback.
We are sincerely concerned and apologise the lapse of service in some area.