4,212 results
All reviews food court mrt station triple room money changer changi airport rooms are small toast box green line convenience store food stalls strategic location little india the ground floor your luggage city view nice pool city hall
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Loving my stay here. All the staff is courteous and helpful. Best location. MRT and bus stops are nearby and all the places are easily accessible. Breakfast spread is good. Rooms are small but neat and clean.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Teo_Yuming, Duty Manager at V Hotel Lavender, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Reemachavan1_rc,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on your stay with us.

We loved reading your kind comments and we are so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the services and amenities provided. We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our strategic location at the heart of the city with the MRT Station right beside our hotel.

Thank you for choosing V Hotel Lavender as your choice of accommodation and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We spent two days during a Singapore Airlines Stopover Holiday (which I strongly recommend).

Underground station a few steps away and great rooms for the value you pay.

I'd recommend this place if you are stopping over for a few days and are on a budget or do not want to spend exaggerate amount of money.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Diego-La-Rocca,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on your stay with us.

We are delighted that you enjoy our hotel excellent location and on behalf of Team V Hotel Lavender We would like to thank you for your patronage!

We hope you had an enjoyable time and stay with V Hotel Lavender and we look forward to welcome you back again any time in the near future!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This time I close V hotel Lavender in Singapore. For a triple family room Its just the right size. The hotel is surrounded by eating establishments and supermarket. No worry about eating at anytime, just walk a few Steps infront and behind the hotel you will find Good foods. Further more the hotel itself has Its own Restaurant for tge convenience of Its guests. Check in and check out is non issue. Taxi is available at all time. For MRT user, Its even better. The Lavender MRT Station is just 10 Steps from the hotel entrance. Everything is so convenience in this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear protasius,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on your stay with us.

We loved reading your kind comments and that our strategic location at the heart of the city with Lavender MRT right beside our hotel and nearby food establishments is of great convenience to you!!

Thank you for choosing V Hotel Lavender as your choice of accommodation and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I brought my wife and son to Singapore for a vacation last week and we chose to stay at this hotel for the sole reason that it is located right above the Lavender MRT station (exit B so that you don't have to cross the street). Solely based on its location, the hotel did not disappoint at all. The ground floor of the hotel houses a McDonald's branch and a 24-hour food court (Kopitiam). That meant that you won't ever have to worry about where to catch a very late dinner or early breakfast when you need to. A convenience store is also located on the ground floor, while a supermarket that closes late is just 2 blocks away in case you need to buy food or water. The MRT station meant that getting around Singapore is convenient (including getting to and from the airport). The bus stop outside the hotel adds more convenience to the location. The hotel is just 1 bus ride away from the shopping districts of Orchard Road and Bugis Junction.

As for the hotel itself, I would say it is pretty much average. We booked a superior double room. The rooms are small and provides most stuff - bed, a small desk and a chair, coffee, tea making facilities, television, ref, and safe. The bathroom is even smaller than anticipated. At least it has an area for people to place their toiletries. The hotel only provides 2 bath towels and a floor mat, no hand towels or face towels are provided. Shampoo and shower gels are also provided, while razors and combs are not. I find the shower area most annoying as it is small. I keep hitting the lever for the shower when I am cleaning myself. A very slight nudge of the lever could change the temperature of the water from lukewarm to downright scalding.

Another gripe about the room is that the staff do not seem to clean the bathroom daily. We stayed there for 4 nights and we notice hairs accumulating around the shower drain. It was only after the 3rd night that we noticed the hairs around the drain gone. Also they do not refill the toilet paper even the level of the toilet paper is already dangerously low.

Other points to consider:

- The hotel has a pool on its 4th level. My son was able to enjoy a moment in the pool on our last day before leaving for the airport.

- Based on the number of rooms, this is a big hotel. It has 10 stories of hotel rooms and the room we're on (12th floor) has 82 rooms on it. The hotel has 6 lifts to serve all those floors so expect traffic especially in the morning.

- The hotel provides a "handyphone" in our room. It is a mobile phone that guests are free to take out and make calls to select international countries for free (Philippines included).

- Checkout was a breeze. Took the front desk less than 2 minutes to give us clearance.

Overall, I wish the hotel could have provided some more basic amenities for the rooms such a complete of towels and I hope they would clean the rooms more thoroughly. But if I were to return to Singapore, I would surely consider this hotel again. Its location is simply too good to pass up.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear EquinoxMNL,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on your stay with us.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our strategic location at the heart of the city with the MRT Station right beside our hotel which adds more convenience to our location to travel around Singapore.

We are also glad you have enjoyed the usage of the 'Handy Phone' provided and our hotel swimming pool as we are constantly striving to improve and enhance guest experience.

Lastly, we deeply appreciate your detailed feedback on our hotel facilities and amenities provided as we are always looking for ways to improve and they are crucial in supporting our improvement efforts and will be submitted to relevant departments.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

The location right on top of the MRT station is convenient, and that's why I had chosen the hotel as I had an engagement nearby. The staff was lovely and helpful.
I was not overly surprised by the small room, but the bathroom was absolutely tiny - I could barely turn around in the shower! And when I called to ask about an iron and ironing board, I was directed to the carpark, in the middle of which I found a laundry station with 2 ironing boards!
The hotel is also full of tour bus groups, so if you are coming for business you may want to look at something else. There are no good places for meetings at the hotel or next door.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
NurulFateha, Guest Services Manager at V Hotel Lavender, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Veronique F,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on your stay with us.

We appreciate your kind feedback on our staff who work hard to ensure our guests have a unique and positive experience throughout their stay. Your positive feedback will definitely motivate my team.
We we saddened to read on the certain areas that had fall below your expectations, nevertheless, we appreciate your review as it is an opportunity for us to maintain and improve the service which we provide to our guests.

Nurul Fateha (Ms)