“nothing available”
Review of BRUSSELs SPROUTS (Big Splash) - CLOSED

BRUSSELs SPROUTS (Big Splash)
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Cuisines: Belgian, European, Bar
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: BRUSSELs SPROUTS is a family-friendly Mussels and Belgian Beer restaurant. The restaurant's concept, which serves classic Belgian food in a modern environment, is tailored towards a family-style eatery, in keeping with the genre of its locations at Robertson Quay, Big Splash in East Coast Park and Sentosa Cove. With ample seating at all three BRUSSELs SPROUTS outlets, BRUSSELs SPROUTS is the perfect restaurant for a lazy saturday lunch, or a noisy family and friends gathering! Famous for its 12 preparations of mussels sauces including the traditional Belgian favourites Mediterranean, White Wine and Classic Cream and Chardonnay, as well as more Asian-inspired ones like Tom Yam, BRUSSELs SPROUTS also serves authentic Belgian fare, like the Homemade Belgian Beef and Pork Meatballs, Slow-Cooked Leffe Brune Beef Cheek Stew and Hand-Cut Filet Americaine. We also now have the BRUSSELs SPROUTS Half-Pounder Cheese Burger and Succulent Leffe Brune Rotisserie Chicken and Crispy Pork Schnitzel, all bound to satisfy your hunger. Leave some room for our Belgian waffles at sweet endings - try the BRUSSELs SPROUTS Banana Split Waffle or the Strawberry Surprise Waffle. Wash down these hearty food with daily beer promotions on Hoegaarden, Stella Artois and Leffe beers, or choose from our selection of over 100 different bottled Belgian beers.
Reviewed May 18, 2015

Went there with my wife and kids for mother's day brunch. the menu is very comprehensive but the vast majority was not available. no moules which is supposedly their signature dish, no french fries, no croquettes, no rice, basically limited to the brussels sprouts brekky which we ended up ordering. it came luke-warm, the bread was burned n dry,...there was nothing tasty about it apart from the price.

the service was very friendly though and tried to do their best.

i would recommend this place to have a beer rather than a brunch

Reviewed May 10, 2015 via mobile

Good food.
Staff are generally polite and energetic; great for the type of restaurant Brussels Sprouts is.
I've been here twice and the service felt disorganized on both occasions. On my last visit, although the server who served my main said that my fries will follow soon, it did not arrive. Thereafter I asked another server who promised to check but did not get back to me. Then another server came along and I asked for the third time. The 3rd server returned and said they actually forgot about my order. By that time I was already done with my meal. Whoever is managing the restaurant may want to use this feedback if they find in informative for service evaluation. I'll still be back but hope they can improve.

BRUSSELsSPROUTSSG, General Manager at BRUSSELs SPROUTS (Big Splash), responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2015

Dear Savella

Thank you very much for taking time to give us constructive feedback for service improvements. This shortfall should not have happened, and can and shall be rectified quickly.

We appreciate your continued support and patronage at BRUSSELs SPROUTS.

Best regards

Reviewed April 30, 2015 via mobile

The main course of pastas were okay. Mussels were superb. Nice ambience & friendly waiters.

But don't ever order the kids meatball spaghetti. It tasted horrible (very bland milky tomato base). Almost every table with kids had the spaghetti leftovers. My kids took a mouth & left the whole plate untouched. We ordered 3 scoops of ice cream on the menu & the ice creams were half melted when it reached our table.

Reviewed April 27, 2015

Located at the East Coast Park, overlooking the sea, this place is a nice place to chill and enjoy the massive collection of beer. Food certainly is a plus but i would go here for the beer.
Unlike many other places in SGP, the service here was really up to it. Friendly and eager to help the service staff were able to answer questions (or at least ask and get back) on the looooong beer list.
Def would go there again.

Reviewed March 29, 2015

This was my first time here but my friend recommended it. I was very impressed with the food. I would go back again.