“Good Place to get snack”

Starbucks Changi Airport Terminal 1
Ranked #20 of 359 Coffee & Tea in Singapore
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Although we had only 1 time it was a very relaxing & peaceful place. Nothing was too much trouble to sort out for us.The food was divine and the staff were all outstanding. Friendly and warm and I would definitely having meal in here .

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Great friendly service and very well made coffee. Just what I needed on my stopover and loved the cake as well. So nice to have quality coffee break and at an airport! Well done Starbucks.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

There are 3 Starbucks Outlets at Terminal 1, 2 and 3 both in the open public area as well as in the restricted transit airside area. The outlet at T1 Arrival Hall is my favourite because it allows me to use my Starbucks App to make payment so I can earn Stars for reward redemption AND I can use my Changi Rewards card to earn points whenever I make a purchase. If you have a staff pass you will get to enjoy staff discount too. In addition to these benefits, I also like the fact that this outlet is not as crowded or busy as the ones in T2 Departure and T3 Basement 1. I'm sure there will be another Starbucks outlet at Jewel once it's completed and it's going to be fabulous!!! The breakfast bowl with scrambled eggs, spinach and mushroom is quite a hearty meal; coupled with a caramel mocha iced coffee drink, it's a satisfying Sunday brunch that I'm very happy with!

Reviewed January 5, 2018

what better way to face the day then a large(venti) Starbucks frappe.. the service and quality at Singapore airport never fails. when traveling I sometimes find it more relaxing and enjoyable to just stay with in the airport

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Great coffee while I'm waiting flight to Thailand very comfortable chairs and nice view from sitting table company my afternoon coffee ☕️