“Convenient”

Ranked #37 of 215 Quick Bites in Singapore
Neighbourhood: Changi
Neighbourhood: Changi
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Right smack at the entrance of Terminal 1 arrivals, good for waiting . Typical and predictable variety without much local customisation

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Always have my coffee at Starbucks in Changi Airport as I know I can get a decaf cappuccino whereas a number of outlets don’t have decaf. On a number of occasions I have had only limited time in between planes so know I can get my coffee within a couple of minutes. Staff have always been accommodating and friendly.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

The worst coffee in the world!
They sell only dirty water there.
Pure poison!
And they are not environmentally friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best Starbucks we have been in for a long time, food was fresh and tasty and the coffee was hot, everything you should expect!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Although we had only 1 time it was a very relaxing & peaceful place. Nothing was too much trouble to sort out for us.The food was divine and the staff were all outstanding. Friendly and warm and I would definitely having meal in here .

Date of visit: March 2017