“Convenient”

Starbucks Changi Airport Terminal 1
Ranked #19 of 352 Coffee & Tea in Singapore
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Right smack at the entrance of Terminal 1 arrivals, good for waiting . Typical and predictable variety without much local customisation

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Always have my coffee at Starbucks in Changi Airport as I know I can get a decaf cappuccino whereas a number of outlets don’t have decaf. On a number of occasions I have had only limited time in between planes so know I can get my coffee within a couple of minutes. Staff have always been accommodating and friendly.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The worst coffee in the world!
They sell only dirty water there.
Pure poison!
And they are not environmentally friendly.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best Starbucks we have been in for a long time, food was fresh and tasty and the coffee was hot, everything you should expect!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Although we had only 1 time it was a very relaxing & peaceful place. Nothing was too much trouble to sort out for us.The food was divine and the staff were all outstanding. Friendly and warm and I would definitely having meal in here .