“Fidgets is big, nice and crowded”
Review of Fidgets

Fidgets
Ranked #569 of 889 things to do in Singapore
Reviewed March 26, 2016

The indoor playground is very big. It's good to host birthday party for a big group. The place get's crowded on the weekends. They have lot of activities for kids like Art and Craft, Cake making workshop etc. Kids love them all but it's tough to keep an eye on them due to the crowd and size.

They have separate play area for toddlers which is nice as some kids play rough. The restaurant is nice with lot of seats to relax for the parents.

Thank SathiyaNarayana... K

Reviewed November 3, 2014

Visited the turf city branch and was pleasantly surprised. Quite a big complex with a lot of activities. It cost $10 for our 18 month old, which will shoot up to $19 for a 2 year old (no time limit). There is a cafe which had some custom but I would always be more tempted by whats on offer in pasar Bella downstairs. Must bring socks! Overall very good.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Just visited the branch at MBS with relatives this morning. Paid $20 for 2 adults and one infant (our family).
After we stepped in, a strong sense of regret came upon us. This place is very small, compared to the branch at the Grandstand which we paid only $10.

Not to mention the parking charges at MBS.

We will not return again and for those who wanted to try out Fidgets, you get better run of your money at The Grandstand! Skip this, if you already been to the Grandstand!

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We visited here with our 16 month old daughter because it is closer to our home than the indoor playground we usually visit, Polliwogs on Robertson Walk. After our visit we will keep making the trip to Robertson Walk. The toddler area was a decent size but didn't provide much of a challenge for my very active toddler. There were two small climbing areas but these were crowded and tiny. The area for older children was larger but my husband and I couldn't navigate all the areas and it was much steeper so our daughter had a harder time. Usually we are able to accompany her and help her through any areas that are too high for her. The equipment also showed a lot of wear. It's also difficult to find and I felt like I was on some sort of treasure hunt trying to use the correct elevator and follow the ridiculous amount of signs through narrow hallways. My breaking point was the unnecessarily loud announcements made for the birthday parties. It truly sounded louder than a lawn mower. I understand kids playing are loud but you don't need to damage mine or my daughter's hearing in order to get people where they need to be. For us there are better indoor playgrounds for our daughter.