Wangz Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$364
US$293
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$378/night.

Hotel G Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$114
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$294
US$185
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$182
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$176
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$114
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$527
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,512 results
All reviewsthe club loungebugis junctionheritage roomambassador membervictoria barmiddle roadpremier suitecolonial stylehigh teabeautiful hotelshopping mallevening cocktailsbugis areafantastic stayarab streetchinese restaurantmobile phone
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Not to sound cliché, but life really is a box of chocolates... and when you do global travel, you really don't know what your going to get. This best describes my experience at the Singapore intercon.

The hotel as a whole is nice enough, and honestly the room itself is fine, but I personally am not a fan of looking out into a shopping mall. We stayed in the heritage wing and ultimately had a view of the inside of a kind of mall. I can see how it would be interesting to some... but personally not my thing. I guess I am a traditionalist and still like looking at the blue sky when looking out my window... bears seem to enjoy living in caves... I'll leave the cave living lifestyle to them!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank WhiteDragon2000
Lenny O, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Dear WhiteDragon2000

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you liked the design and location of the hotel. I’d also like to sincerely apologise that the view from your room did not fully meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will continue to improve our services. Please feel free to let us know of your preferred view for your futures stays as we do have alternatives available for you.

Thank you once again and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

As previous reviewers have stated, the Intercontinental is all about location. Literally next store to Bugis Junction Mall and Bugis+, it is centrally located within reach of shopping, dining, and transport options. We had an executive club room, which gave us the option of breakfast in the lounge, or in the main dining area. The room was well appointed, and all amenities were of high quality. Included in the price was afternoon tea and an evening (6-8pm) reception where drinks, including Singapore Slings, and canapés were served. I've got to give a special mention to the ladies in the club lounge, who were exceptionally nice. Because our flight departed late night, I paid a little extra for a 6pm checkout, which gave us access to afternoon tea and the evening reception on our final day. Staff at the hotel were extremely polite and helpful, and all gave the impression that they enjoyed their work. Breakfast was very good, with lots of hot and cold options for western, Chinese, Malay (good laksa-pictured)and Indian palates. I will happily stay again in the future. Taxi from SIN cost less than $20.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear djosully

Thank you for your recent stay and taking time to share your lovely experience with us here. The pleasure is ours to have made your stay and your time at the Club InterContinental comfortable and enjoyable experiences. We value your comments and look forward to welcoming you again at InterContinental Singapore!

Reviewed February 19, 2017

The hotel was very nice, The room was very clean with nice appointments. The cleaning service came by the room twice a day which was nice. The breakfast (buffet) was very nice with a HUGE selection. Make sure to pay for the breakfast ahead of time and save $10. The location is very good as well, it is connected to the Bugis Market which is extremely convenient. There are many retail shops and restaurants within Bugis, and the subway station is very close. The staff is also very attentive and welcoming.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Erin F

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Singapore on your recent stay and taking time to share your lovely feedback with us. It is a delight to read that you enjoyed your stay and particularly liked the breakfast and convenience to the many local sights around. We look forward to welcoming you again soon for another memorable experience!

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

My family of 4 had a great stay. We booked into a club suite which was worth every cent. Tea breaks and drinks in the club area was superb. Staff were always friendly and v accomodating. As i have a a child aged 6..we had our after dinner snacks at Ash and Elm instead. Great location next to a mall..connected was a great plus. So glad i chose this place. 2 thumbs up.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear Lester C

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Singapore on your recent stay and taking time to share your experience here. We are delighted to know that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us.

Your feedback and kind recommendation allow us to make constant improvements to elevate our services to valued guests like you. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable experience!

Reviewed February 18, 2017

My family and I visited this place and very glad I will definitely come again .... the place is clean and comfortable kluarga made me and I am very happy .. you have to come to this place ............. Love love love

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank markjofle
Lenny O, Director of Rooms at InterContinental Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2017

Dear markjofle

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. A positive guest experience is something our staffs take great pride in, so we value your feedback. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to InterContinental Singapore!