“Fab hotel and location”
Review of Furama RiverFront

Furama RiverFront
Ranked #100 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 11 May 2012

The hotel is clean with good service.Food was superb with a varied buffet.The staff very friendly and helpful.The location was superb and one can chill out at clark+robertson quay with plenty of bars, restaurents .If you are a sports fan , you can watch your favorite sport on wide screen sitting outside sipping a glass of wine or ice cold beer at clark+robertson quay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 May 2012

this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I've stayed there twice now (once for a week's holiday for my mum's birthday, and the 2nd time as a stopover on the way to the UK). everytime I have stayed there the staff have been fantastic- nothing is ever too much trouble! the entry to the hotel is beautiful and it even has its own grand staircase that reminded me of the famous one from the Titanic.
the rooms are so peaceful and quiet- the beds are like heaven!
the pool is nice and relaxing- clean aswell. My mum, sister and I all visited the spa and had a amazing massage and scrub treatments, the green tea exfoliation scrub they used was perfect for our skin and we even bought some to use at home.

One of the best things about the hotel is the buffet breakfast- it is amazing. My sister and I are always comparing breakfast in other hotels to the standard of this one- and most days we couldn't wait to get out of bed and head down to breakfast!
the location of the hotel is ideal. there is a massive shopping centre just down the road and the tourist hop on hop off bus stops on the corner.
I love everything about this hotel- I wouldn't stay anywhere else in singapore....and I wish I could move in!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank melymoo002
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I was very happy with the hotel I stayed at, it was close to clark and robertson quay, chinatown, a bus stop to go into orchard road, and the taxis are less than $10 to get anywhere.
The service was great, as they checked me in the room straight away. The room was a decent size and very modern. I also had a pretty good deal on this hotel, as I got 1 extra night for free, and a free room upgrade to delux room, and included breakfast.
The breakfast buffet was very good as well.
The only complaint about the hotel was you have to keep the shower tap on the exact spot otherwise you will get very hot or very cold.

Room Tip: I suggest you should book this thru flight centre as my travel agent did a better deal than the inte...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Gordino79
Reviewed 1 May 2012

The executive rooms are simply awesome, modern and clean.
the hotel is located near to any attraction that Singapore as to offer (for pleasure or business), max a 10S$ taxi ride virtually for anywhere.
The restaurants are very nice and the personnel is great and helpful.

Room Tip: I believe superior rooms are aging so the best are executive (highest floor) but of course more expe...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2012

This was our first stop on a Round the World Trip and the hotel was very good. We had a triple room and there was plenty of room for us all. The restaurant provided an amazing choice of food and the service was excellent. Within walking distance of Chinatown and Clark Quay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I stayed here on business recently and it is a very tired old hotel badly in need of renovation. The rooms are dark and the fit-out is very dated. To me, there is nothing much positive to say about the hotel, although the location is good, the hotel is pretty cheap and the service is decent enough. But really, only go here if you just need an inexpensive place to lay your head and don't have high standards or expectations for the place. Breakfast was passable, but that's it. Next time, I'd much rather opt for a boutique hotel in a similar price range, but unfortunately didn't have the time to arrange it this time around...

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Nice spacious room and we requested for a 3rd bed to be put in the room, this is what we found on arrival. Everything was clean. Bathroom was clean and of average size. Breakfast was included for us and we found this was quite varied and pleasant. Reception staff were quite helpful when we needed help printing off our boarding passes in the small computer room. Location of the hotel was ok, about 10mins in a taxi from Clarke Quay. (lovely place to eat...) - not far from the nearest train station too! It's a 2min taxi ride from Tiong Bahru station.

Overall a nice stay for 1 night.

Room Tip: The higher floors have a nicer view I have heard (and this would make sense!). We didn't have su...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends