The Copthorne King Hotel was located in a convenient area of Sinapore and not too far from all the shopping areas and other entertainment districts. The hotel staff was friendly and the room was quite comfortable, although it was a bit too small for the price that was charged. The amenities and other toiletry looked beautiful and the hotel provided most of the stuff a traveler will need. This included toothbrush, moiturizer, conditioner, shampoo and other kits. The only downside is that it does not have an outlet for plugging in electronic stuff in the bathroom. I used my electronic toothbrush and have my own hairdryer but could not find any outlets to plug them in. Also, it'd be better if the hotel changed the dresser's chair for its arms were quite sharp as it was made of wood and once bumped into it, it could hurt the body.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Twelve-story Hotel with attached 20-story circular Tower (1978). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore