M Hotel Singapore
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$154
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$219
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$222
US$172
  • Breakfast included
1,853 results
All reviewsbusiness hotelanson roadm clubbusiness districttanjong pagarbusiness tripcbd areamrt stationcheck in processwalking distancedeluxe roomspecial thanksan upgradecomfortable stayduty managerupon checkearly check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotels are all the same. What sets it apart is the service. The service here was exceptional. My thanks to the concierge who went of of their way to help me. Other staff members were friendly but these two gentleman were simply amazing!

Room Tip: Club class has better rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
MHotel_Marcom_Mgr, Front Office Manager at M Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Saffy A

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our team members have made you feel at home.

We look forward to welcoming you back to M Hotel Singapore in the near future.

Kanna Karmegam

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in M hotel for two days only. We enjoyed ourselves so much, we wanted to extend longer period but due to work commitments we need to leave. Thank you M hotel team for a wonderful stay. Hope to come back again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear limgli

We look forward to welcoming you back to M Hotel Singapore in the near future.

Warmest Regards
Kanna Karmegam

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the 1st time for my stay on Anson Rd., which is one of business district in SG.

It took around 30 min. from Changi airport by cab. Quite convenient for business trip or personal travel.

I arrived the hotel around 3:30 PM and checked in immediately. Very quick/ professional greeting from front desk (only 15 min.) My room was deluxe type, located on 14th fl. facing to Anson Rd. Another side of room faces to Tanjong pagar Terminal.

Deluxe type room is 29 Sqm / 312 Sq Ft suiting 2 guests comfortably.

- I was impressed with the cleanness of bed preparation, carpet, bathroom. Maybe the hotel condition is quite new. (not sure when it was opened.) Additionally there is mobile tool (look like iphone) provided on working desk for searching hotel info., interesting places, and playing functions like listening musics from youtube, and etc.
It is pretty cool!
- Amenties are fully provided, as business hotel.
- Bed and pillow are comfortable. (Be careful to have deep sleep and miss the appointment in the morning : )
- In the next day I woke up early and had breakfast on the 1st fl. The quality and taste of food is on par. Nothing surprises. It is ok.
- When I visit any hotel, one thing to survive is looking for convenient store like 7/11. It is not far just 5 min. walk (cross Anson Rd. and head to Enggor St., then walk straight 2 block and turn right at Tg Paggar Rd.) The shop is 100 meters waiting for u.
- Underground train is 5 min. walk (station: Tanjong Pagar EW15)
- When I check out, it was also quick. Concierge can manage on-call cab for you.

All in all, I had great experience for staying in this hotel. If you look for green scenery environment, this is not good choice for you. Convenience location, professional service, and new hotel condition explain M Hotel, by the way.

Personally, If I come with my family, I may pick other places.

Your choice!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The room is big and nice. Washroom is abit obsolete. Breakfast there is just so so. Location is indeed good. Besides it’s close to my office, it’s easy to just walk around to seek for food and supermarket.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MHotel_Marcom_Mgr, Front Office Manager at M Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Ngtintin,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It is certainly not our intent to disappoint our guests or provide anything less than the best in personal service and facilities. Your feedback is appreciated and we will continue to strive to provide all guests the best possible experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Warmest Regards
Kanna Karmgem

Check-in
Was warmly greeted by the concierge upon entering the hotel. Just around the corner you can see the reception area. It was a sitting reception counter which is unique from other properties. Check-in was fast and smooth. No hassle.

Room
I booked a club room. Spacious,cozy,modern and functional. There's a big study desk which is good for doing work. Bathrooms is equipped with both a bathtub and standing shower. Aircon control was a bit confusing to use,sometimes it seems not to work but fortunately the temperature was alright throughout my stay.

Didn't manage to eat anything else other than breakfast but breakfast had a good spread of continental and Oriental selection.
Evening cocktail at the Club Lounge had a variety of canapes,pastries and cheese.
Overall excellent. No complaints.

M Club
Small but cosy. Nice and quiet to do work. There's even a meeting room to use. One downside is there's no cocktail served during evening cocktail hours which is why I specifically booked a club room with lounge access. Was also pretty surprised that it was only manned by 1 staff per shift.

Overall service was excellent. Was greeted by every staff I encountered and always ready to lend a helping hand.
Was really impressed by a young man name Sharen who served me at the Club lounge. Although 1 person, he manages to serve, clear tables and even finds time to catch with guests in between his duties. Manage to have a talk with him after i was done with my work. Obviously passionate about his job by the way he speaks of his job and as observed by the way he greets and talks to his other guests. Truly an asset to the Club Lounge.

Overall stay was good even though disappointed that the Club Lounge do not serve any cocktails.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business