9,107 results
All reviews marina bay balcony room champagne breakfast the club lounge suntec city our honeymoon excellent hotel late check high floor an upgrade shopping mall business hotel raffles hotel mrt stations orchard road atrium gym
Reviewed October 24, 2017

We spent three nights Pan Pacific Singapore. The hotel itself was beautiful - the lobby has Singapore's longest bar and there are restaurants within the lobby, as well as higher floors, but quite pricey ($10 for a cup of coffee). We just enjoyed the cool, relaxing surrounds of the lobby for some time out before or after exploring interesting parts of Singapore.

All staff were very friendly and obliging. The concierge desk was very helpful with local information. Any queries or requests were attended to happily and efficiently.

The rooms were luxuriously spacious and very clean. Loved the shower and the glassed off toilet facilities in the bathroom. Complimentary bottled water daily.

A lovely outdoor pool area with bar and food available to order (again, quite pricey).

We had a lovely stay here and would return next time in Singapore.

Room Tip: We had a room 8th floor, overlooking pool area - lovely aspect from there.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Talisa613
PanPacificSG, Director of Marketing Communications at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear Talisa613,

Thank you for sharing this review with us on TripAdvisor. We strive to create memorable hotel experiences for our guests and are also delighted that you found the service to be helpful, friendly and efficient. We are also glad that you enjoyed the comfort of your spacious room.

We appreciate your time in sharing this review and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Our stay is very relaxing and enjoying. The check-in staff went well and beyond her duty when I left my card at the reception desk; she personally handed it back to our room. The room upgrade had a magnificent view of the CBD and MBS. Will visit them for staycations again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ken n

Dear ken n,

Thank you for choosing Pan Pacific Singapore as your choice of accommodation.

We are delighted that you had an overall positive experience and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Stayed 2 nights in this excellent hotel located next to Marina and Suntec Mall. Room changed to a marina bay view for 20 S$ per night. Staff was friendly, efficient check-in. Room was well furnished. Heavenly bed! Good water pressure. All required items in the room. Beautiful view of Marina and MBS hotel in the night. Separate reception for Discovery members. Check-out was extended till 2pm with no extra pay. Breakfast was excellent with big variety. Highly recommended to get a marina view room with awesome view of the bay and the MBS hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor room with Marina view rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dr_Rohan

Dear Dr_Rohan,

Thank you for sharing this review with us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you had an overall positive experience and enjoyed the comfort of your room with stunning views of the city skyline, convenient location of the hotel and friendly and efficient service by our associates.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

My wife and I spent 5 marvelous days at the Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore for an event and vacation at the beginning of October this year. This once one of the greatest hotel stays we have ever had! The location was spectacular within walking distance of the Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sand, Gardens by the Bay, and so much more. Shopping and dining options are literally attached right to the hotel. The hotel itself is fantastic from the rooms and beds, to the pool, the atrium, and the lobby. Be sure book your room with the optional breakfast and be prepared for the most lavish and large breakfast buffet you will ever encounter! I actually got lost for a moment the first morning in their Edge Restaurant with all of the different food stations breakfast options; Asian bar, eggs to order, pancake and waffle station, juice bar, fresh fruit area, etc.! The setting and service was incredible plus we didn't need to eat again until dinner. Every employee had a smile and was eager to help and make our stay memorable. Very highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Craig J

Dear Craig J,

Thank you for taking your time to write this generous review of us.

As we strive to create memorable hotel experiences for our guests, our associates are focused on taking care of the needs of our valued guests with highly attentive service and utmost professionalism to ensure your stay is a memorable one. Providing excellent service is at the core of our service commitment to our guests and your kind words will definitely motivate the team to keep up our high standards.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your wife back for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

I spent an amazing 3 days and 2 nights of staycation at Pan Pacific Singapore, during which I celebrated my birthday with my wife and daughter. The Balcony room that I stayed in was splendid as it met all my expectations, such as bathtub, sofa for relaxing, bar counter to chill over drinks etc. Room was very spacious which allowed my 2-year old daughter to run around and play on her own. I must say that the room is more child-friendly than I had expected. As it was my birthday, they also threw in a complimentary cake and a bottle of wine, much to my delight. I look forward to my next staycation at the Pan Pacific, maybe for my wife's birthday! Last but not least, thanks to Rafael and his team of dedicated and passionate crew for being such excellent hosts!

Room Tip: Get the balcony rooms for the bay view, although they are slightly pricier
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kenazertyoct17

Dear kenazertyoct17,

Thank you for sharing this review with us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you had an overall positive experience and enjoyed the comfort of your spacious room.

We will certainly share your compliments with Rafael and his team and look forward to welcoming you and your family back for another wonderful staycation.