The Royal Plaza on Scotts Road is a solid hotel. The rooms are all non-smoking, a very positive aspect of a hotel stay in Asia. Check-in staff is efficient, the rooms are clean and everything works. The "free" minibar and coffee/tea availability in the room are fantastic. Considering the location and the amenities available, this hotel is good value for money. Singapore is expensive across the board; you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Plaza on Scotts is a deluxe Singapore hotel offering free Wi-Fi and high-speed wired Internet to cater to your business needs. The rooms are also equipped with free Nespresso gourmet coffee, minibars that are replenished daily and free local calls. Delight yourself with meals at award-wining buffet restaurant, Carousel, or try out our delicious ice-cream at our newly-opened ice-cream counter. Enjoy exclusive access to 24-hour facilities such as the Internet Lounge and the gym. Our excellent location in Orchard Road means that we are steps away from iconic shopping malls such as ION Orchard, Paragon and Takashimaya and a 10-minutes' drive to key business and financial areas such as Marina Bay, Shenton Way and Suntec Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Plaza on Scotts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Hotel Singapore
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Singapore