US$265
US$210
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

US$218
US$187
  • Restaurant
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$129
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$187
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$101
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$276
US$220
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

US$163
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Hotel G Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$89
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$162
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$648
US$481
MarinaBaySands
4,953 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentennial suitegolden peonysuntec cityrubber duckteddy bearpromenade mrt stationdiamond membermillenia walkmarina baypillow menuturn down servicemain restaurantan upgradebuffet breakfastlate checkpan pacific
Reviewed February 21, 2016

We were excited for our stay at the Conrad Singapore, and I can't say enough words to explain how much we liked the two days we spent there.

We arrived at the hotel and were kindly greeted at the check-in desk. I wasn't greeted as a HHonors gold member, but I'm used to that already. The front desk agent told me about the benefits I had though. After she finished the check-in process, she personally took us to our room, which was very nice of her.

At the room, which we didn't have any upgrade of category, she went through all the amenities and explained how everything worked. Great size, nice bed. View to the square in front of the hotel. Full mini-bar options and great bathroom size. Classic decor. Not modern but also not old. Everything was very clean.

Wi-fi worked fine. Not the best, but not the super slow ones.

Room service was good. Overpriced as usual, but you could find good options, and they were all very good.

Next morning we went to the restaurant to have breakfast, which is one of the benefits for HHonors gold members. That was one of the high moments at the hotel. What a huge breakfast buffet! So many options. Great food. Fruits, breads, asian food, western food, fresh juices, you name it...

The hotel as a whole is very modern. Everything clean and beautiful, and super nice staff everywhere.

I can't say enough about the great concierge team working during our stay. They sent a birthday cake to me at our room, and also a very cute plate of cookies with a card hand-signed by the whole team congratulating me and my wife for her pregnancy. So cool!

The location of the hotel is another prime! Right in front of a shopping mall. Not a good one, ok. But there are pharmacy, restaurants, etc. Also in front of a metro station, and walking distance to many many touristic places.

We definitely had a great time at the Conrad Singapore. I extremely recommend it to anyone going to Singapore.

Room Tip: Not sure If there are room views to the marina bay area. If yes, try that.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LGuterres
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2016

Dear Lucas G,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with Conrad Centennial Singapore, it is always a pleasure when our guests enjoy their stays with us.

We value your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors Gold member and we are glad that you felt comfortable and well-looked after during your stay, from your check-in to check-out. Our team members are heartened to learn that their excellent service, as well as the breakfast buffet spread, were the highlights of your stay experience.

With regard to our WiFi service, we will be upgrading the entire system to boost the signal throughout the hotel and so that our connection accommodates for a much smoother connection and streaming.

Thanks again for your kind feedback and recommendation and we hope you stay with us again when you are next in Singapore.

Reviewed February 21, 2016

We stayed 3 nights in this wonderful hotel. Our flight arrived early to Singapore and arrived at the hotel about 10 hours. We traveled with a baby of 18 months and allowed us to check in without any problem. They also allowed us to make a late check out until 14 h. The staff is wonderful, the front desk people as well as those that are in the restaurant serving breakfast, all is kindness and good work. The room is great, very good size and a really good bathroom. The decor is simple and classic, do not expect an ultra-modern design, Conrad is a classic hotel. It has a Nespresso machine, refilled daily.
Breakfast is very good, excellent, with a variety of Western and Asian cuisine.
The pool area is fine, uncrowded.
The hotel is located in the area of ​​Millennium Walk, a pleasant semi-pedestrian street with several local to have a drink and a great variety restaurants, most of them japanese. Must be a trendy area among people in Singapore, nowhere in the world have seen the variety of luxury sports cars that are here daily.
Promenade MRT stop is 3 minutes walk. You have also just opposite the bus stop leading to the airport, but honestly the price of taxis to the airport is very affordable, around 10 euros.
A really recommended hotel

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear Bito22,

Thank you for your kind feedback and recommendation of Conrad Centennial Singapore, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate all your positive feedback and compliments, especially on our service and the breakfast buffet spread, which were among the highlights of your stay. We hope to have you with us again should you travel through Singapore again in the future.

Reviewed February 21, 2016

After 8 days in Bali, we decided to fly back home via Singapore and stayed at Conrad Centennial for 3 nights. After our experience in Bali, we thought that was hard to beat, in terms of hospitality and costumer service. We stayed at Hilton Hotels in the past, but never at Conrad. Our first impression was very good. Location is excellent, room was good, the check in was fast and friendly, the breakfast on the first day was great until we encountered a little disappointment on the second day. The restaurant was so busy and over capacity so we were sent to a different lounge area for breakfast. It was a little disappointing because it wasn't as nice but we were fine, if there's eggs, toast, pancakes and good coffee, we are happy. 15 min, after we sat, we were finally asked what we wanted to drink and we asked for and juice for my daughter, almost 20 min later they came with cold regular coffee, then a lady started cleaning our table while we were still waiting for our coffee and took glasses that we have not even used yet. We felt like we were being rushed because people were waiting and were a little understaff. I just felt unhappy and bummed with our experience that I felt like I needed to speak to the manager. We are well travelled and it's my first time to actually called a manager and complain. We are very easy going and I have worked in the hotel industry in the past, and I have dealt with the most difficult guests and a lot of times, they wanted something in return for their inconvenience or wanted to come their stay. I promised myself, that we will always be every business's dream costumer:) We will never complain about everything little imperfection. But this time, I felt like I had to. The incident can easily be corrected and not compromise their image and still provide equal dining experience if same situation occurs. So I spoke to Jessica, the manager in charge, she listened to me and she apologized, she even offered me to use their executive lounge if we wanted, I thought that was nice of her to offer. So left for our day plan and forgot about it, when we came back to our room, we got a personalized card with again, note of apology and a big bowl of fruits. We felt really special at this point. Like I said, we are easy going, for her to listen and not be defensive about it was more than enough, this morning before we head to the airport, we went for a quick breakfast again, we were seated and 15 min later, Fernando the assistant manager, came in and apologized again for what happened the day before. I think that's what costumer service really is all about. Yes we were unhappy, but that doesn't mean it was the worst experience, sometimes situations get out of hand, no such thing as providing prefect service in every scenario. But everything can be corrected. And for a client , knowing that someone cared to listen is good, but knowing that those people who listened and went above and beyond a mere apology is an exceptional costumer service. To me, that's what made our stay memorable. Amazing! I will definitely stay here again since I discovered that Singapore is a city I would love to go back to...

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Inmyplayground

Dear Inmyplayground,

Thank you for commending our team members for their outstanding service during your three nights with us. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we are glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us.

We are grateful for your understanding of the breakfast service on your second day. After discussing this with the team, we recognise that despite the busy period, we could have executed a more organised breakfast experience. I am very pleased that both Jessica and Fernando were on hand to take care of you and we are glad that you were happy with the way they handled the situation.

It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we thank you for your recommendation of Conrad Centennial Singapore. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back when you visit Singapore again in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

It was the first time I stayed at Conrad Centennial Singapore. I booked it from Agoda but then I found that Conrad has an application both for iOS and Android (easier to book via this application) that is stunning. We could do the check in and also choose the room that we want easily through this application. The room itself is spacious, the bathroom is covered with marble, it has a bathtub and separate shower. You can choose bathroom amenities that you like (shanghai tang, tara smith, etc). The hotel is 5 minutes walk from promenade mrt station and suntec city. A plate of fruits and a signature conrad bear will welcome you, the room is clean and neat. There is a nespresso machine in each room. The buffet is excellent, especialy if you book a room with an executive services, you could enjoy the breakfast with a breathtaking view of marina bay.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo

Dear Roy W,

Thank you for letting us know what made your recent Conrad Centennial Singapore experience outstanding. My team and I are truly heartened by your generous review and your feedback on our facilities and service is much appreciated. We are also delighted that you made use of our Conrad Concierge which made your check-in process a seamless experience.

We hope that this is the first of many stays with us and you can be assured that there is always a warm welcome waiting for you at your home away from home.

Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on our way back home, from Sri Lanka. The hotel picked us up at the airport, and drove us right away to the hotel. It's not far from the airport. My booked room was on the executive level, and they escorted us right up there. Another person was checking in, so they sat us right down in the lounge area. Which was great as happy hour was in progress. The kids enjoyed some food, and they brought over the check-in work right to me. Great service. The room was just as I asked for, with roll away bed for my daughter already set up. The hotel even gave us a later check out the next day as our flight was not until 5 PM. Thank you!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear f2titan,

It was our pleasure to welcome you and your family to Conrad Centennial Singapore and we thank you for sharing your kind feedback on your experience with us. We are delighted that you were all comfortable and felt well-taken care of. We look forward to having you all with us again should you travel through Singapore.