Hilton Singapore
US$287
US$203
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$186
Wangz Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$127
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$143
  • Restaurant
US$118
US$83
Hotel G Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$529
US$312
MarinaBaySands
2,973 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeorchard roaddiamond memberion orchardrooftop poolshopping districtbusiness tripan upgradelocation is excellentbreakfast buffet islate checkconvenient locationmrt stationgymconciergeshopperstaxis
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Having stayed in a number of Hilton hotels in Europe and Australia, the Hilton Singapore is certainly the best I have stayed in of the chain. Rooms are spacious and modern, gym is well maintained and serviced, roof top pool is great for a dip (and deep!) and staff are helpful and polite. Great location close to shops and restaurants and only a short cab to Clarke Quay. For business travellers this is a excellent choice and well priced, and for shoppers it is the perfect location.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bluehammer
HiltonSingapore, General Manager at Hilton Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2012

Dear bluehammer,

Thank you for reviewing Hilton Singapore, we truly appreciate your kind compliments!

My team and I take great pleasure in knowing that we met your expectations and that you felt well looked after during your stay.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

This Hilton is located conveniently on Orchard road with quick access to shopping, dining and the metro. During my 7-day stay at the hotel, I received great service from the front desk, the executive lounge, and the front desk manager (Hasan Nauman).

The guest room was very comfortable but the bathroom is a bit small. The fitness center is adequately large but the temperature (24C) is too high for an exercise room. I did not use The roof-top pool but it looked very nice. The one disappointing part of the hotel was the breakfast restaurant. It is cramped and has an inconvenient layout for food tables. The restaurant tries to offer too many different kinds of ethnic food (American, Chinese, Japanese, and Indian) but none of the cuisines has multiple delicious dishes.

Overall, it is a very good hotel and I would return to this property when I return to Singapore.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 21 or 22 floor for easy access to the Executive Lounge.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Leadbelly98

Dear Leadbelly98,

We very much appreciate your review from your recent stay at Hilton Singapore. We are indeed delighted that you enjoyed your week-long stay with us and that you were happy with our Front Office team, particularly Hasan Nauman, with whom we have shared your comments.

Thank you for your constructive feedback on the Fitness Centre and our breakfast offerings. Rest assured that your comments have been shared and we will move forward with improving on the issues you have brought to our attention.

We look forward to your return to Singapore and our hotel soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I stayed in the Hilton at Orchard Rd for 2 nights. Ideal location for shopaholics. The superb botanical gardens are just a 10 minute walk away, what a relief to be able to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Hilton does charge extra for internet access, which I find a disgrace. The room rate is high enough, they shiuld provide this as a complementary service. Apart from that, great.

Dear degtravel,

Thank you for reviewing Hilton Singapore. My team and I are glad that the hotel and our service met your expectations.

As we appreciate the importance of Internet access for our guests, we offer two hours of complimentary access in our public areas. As you have pointed out, in our guestrooms we offer paid Internet access.

We very much appreciate your review and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

These dated a little small rooms. Executive room had a balcony. Executive lounge was a nice looking and friendly service. Offers the best location.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear BO777,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hilton Singapore. It is nice to know that you had a pleasant stay and were satisfied with our service.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I had booked two connecting rooms for family of four, arrived for check-in at 13:30 and was told rooms not yet available, come back in an hour and a half. Fair enough, so we left our bags and went for a walk, and returned at 15:30 to be told that still only one room was available. At 17:00 the connecting room was still not available so I cancelled it. Not great service considering I'd booked the rooms months earlier and had clearly requested connecting rooms -I was told there are only three such rooms on each floor, but in a room with about 20 guest floors, they should have been able to arrange this. This rather shows they are mainly set-up for business visitors, not families. I am also a Hilton HHonors Gold card holder, and though they gave us free breakfast and late check out the next day which was nice, there was none of the real VIP treatment that some other Hiltons (eg Dubai Jumeirah) have given me, free lounge access etc etc. Staff were polite but businesslike rather than particularly friendly -I found one Singaporean lady much nicer than the two Europeans I spoke to. The room was pleasant, and you can tell it's a classy hotel from the quality of the sheets etc. Marble bathroom with lots of toiletries, slippers etc. Pool area on the roof was pleasant but not amazing or somewhere you'd really stay more than an hour. Breakfast was comprehensive and tasty, but tables pretty close together so a bit of a squeeze. Location is excellent with amazing shops and lots of cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance. It's just over the road from the seedy nightlife of Orchard Rd, which did cause a bit of boomy noise at nigh. Overall then, it's clearly a high-class hotel in a mostly good area; but definitely more for businessmen than families, and a bit below-average for a Hilton. I'd recommend in preference the similar but slightly cheaper and nicer Regent, or the more expensive but much classier and newer St Regis. If you like the Hilton group but are open minded on areas, the Conrad down by the river is in my view a better bet.

Room Tip: Rooms at back of hotel should be quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank DavidLD12

Dear DavidLD12,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hilton Singapore; your feedback is much appreciated.

While we are pleased that our room and facilities were generally to your satisfaction, we are very sorry that your check-in experience was below expectations. I apologise for the inconvenience caused, in particular with the availability with your room type request. We take your comments seriously and are using them to retrain our team members to avoid reoccurence.

We thank you for staying with us and hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.