All reviews lavender mrt mrt station sharing room watch tv food stalls pleasant stay hostel wifi kopitiam toilet supermarket receptionist
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

The location and price of this accommodation was phenomenal. However, it is not a bed and breakfast in the traditional sense but a hostel. My concerns were that there were not enough outlets for every bed in the room and the common area was not air conditioned so people were mostly confined to their rooms. Also, the breakfast was only bread (not even toast) and butter and jam.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

First impression of this place was homey. This hotel is very cheap. This place is suitable for a big group, a bacpacker, and a family. Close to the MRT station, and foodcourt. This hotel is kind of a sharing room.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2017

My first hostel ever in Singapore and I had pleasant stay! It is located not quite far from lavender MRT, approximately 8 mins. You can have snacks and eat near the station as there are a lot of food stalls and a food center called kopitiam. I spent dollars only for the old chang kee lol. It is also near the fair and price supermarket in which I usually buy my mineral water. Actually they have 7-11 next to the hostel, but I prefer to go to the fair and price though. There was also a classy cafe besides the hostel. Unfortunatelly, I didn't get to try the cafe. Expect to climb a lot of stairs in this hostel, so you know how it's probably like to bring luggage here. The service was friendly and nice. They also provide tour package, as well as tickets to amusement parks, like universal studio or madame tussauds with cheaper price. I stayed at the mix dorm then. It was quite good but one of my room mate snore a lot! So unpleasing! But, I can't do anything since it was a dorm room though. They have living room in which we can watch tv and eat breakfast. The bathroom was spacey and shoo clean, they also have toilet jet shower (one of the reason why I wanted to stay here whenever I go to singapore)!! Internet is provided throughout the hostel. After all, I really want to stay back here when I go to Singapore next time.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Very recommended! Neat and clean, affordable for cheap budget and the location is surrounded with many shops, mini markets and close to MRT..next to Gusti is Antoinette cafe, not bad if you wanna have a breakfast there

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2016

Nothing much to say though. Just rooms with bunker beds and shared bath/showers. WIFI is available. If you need to watch TV, there is one in the common area.

The place is clean and the owner is friendly

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family