“Tiong Bahru Plaza Outlet”
Review of Munch Saladsmith

Munch Saladsmith
Ranked #5,444 of 12,226 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: European
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The food here, at the Tiong Bahru Plaza outlet, is going down hill. The brown rice is not properly cooked, and the chicken breast meat is tough as leather. At 12 dollars, it is a washout.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

With the new year comes new resolutions, and with that healthy eating. The fish and salad option here is pretty decent, albeit at CBD prices; had a dory and 2 portions of salad for $11.40.

4  Thank geraldchan
Reviewed November 14, 2017

This place is amazing to go for lunch when I am watching my diet. They do some lovely salads and serve with protein. My go-to lunch favourites are the salmon with the mushroom in sesame sauce and broccoli salads on the side. I hear people say it is a bit pricy, but i think you pay for the quality of food, which is very good here.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

I found their Marina bay link mall outlet while going from Downtown MRT towards Raffles area and thought of giving them a try instead of going to my regular salad place. Turns out it wasn't a very good idea. The food is more expensive than other very popular salad chains nearby and even the portion is less, besides the fact that the staff wasn't very helpful/friendly. I don't see any reason to go back again!

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Had a take-away salad regular size (3 servings); regular price in the SGD 10 - 11 range. Chose two greens, which yielded about 1.5 leaves of a normal sized romaine lettuce each - one came with pieces of bread, soaked in some creamy salad dressing, one had half a cherry tomato in it. Recognizing that this would not sustain me for the afternoon, I thought I needed something else of substance. I chose the mushrooms, which did however attract a SGD 1.5 or so extra charge. I left paying almost SGD 12 for two 2 x 2 x 1.2 inch compartments of green leaves, which came without dressing (if there was dressing, nobody behind the counter bothered to ask) and a compartment of mushrooms (okay taste). In the end, I even needed to ask where to find a fork. This is rubbish. Never again.