“So much food it was hard to make a choice”
Review of Lime Restaurant

Lime Restaurant
Reserve with Chope
Lime Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #369 of 12,435 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lime is a vibrant, modern restaurant with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, offering guests a warm and inviting setting to enjoy a wide range of local, Southeast Asian and international culinary delights. Three open kitchens set the stage for a fascinating display of skill, as in-house chefs deftly transform an assortment of fresh ingredients into signature creations.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Experienced breakfast and lunch at Lime. The food was terrific and it was difficult to choose at both breakfast and lunch and also to ensure not to overeat. That was very difficult. A great place to eat.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Service from the staff is top notch!
Dinner buffet around SGD 80. lots of selection of the food.
They also offer a la carte menu.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Parkroyal for 14 days. The breakfast at Lime was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful. We tried the buffet dinner twice which was excellent as well including a wide variety of local and other asian dishes.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Came for high tea with my aunt. Its a good deal for the price with the sandwiches and deserts all on point. Shout out to the pretty amazing scones too. We paid for the refillable teas which they had a pretty good selection of, although I wish they gave us a pot like other places do instead of us having to request multiple times for refills for our single cup. I saw another table had pots, but I'm not sure why they were more special. I also could've used a scone or two more.

The ambiance was great. We got seats by the windows and the service was pleasant as well. The only thing I didn't like was that when I called for the reservations, I asked if they could make an additional slice of cake/dessert for my aunts birthday (because it was) and of course I will pay for whatever extra it costs. But I was told NO, and suggested that I bought cake from the restaurant's bakery instead. HUH?! You have a bakery but can't serve me a slice of cake during tea?? strange.

Would come again if I have the time and if I happen to pass by.

1  Thank shopaholickk
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Great food and wonderful surroundings to enjoy it in. A dish for every palate and yet genuinely cooked brilliantly. An incredibly talented pastry chef (/team) rounded off a brilliant meal with some incredibly clever and well proportioned morsels - bravo!