US$292
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel G Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$130
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$165
CrownePlaza.com
Wangz Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$182
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$167
Swissotel.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$265
US$185
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$108
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$190
US$641
US$446
MarinaBaySands
1,045 results
All reviewsorchard roadparagon mallhi expressgreat locationihg memberfree breakfastshower dooryogurthotel is locatedbusiness tripwalking distancenoodlesstrategic locationearly checkhandy phonewater pressureroom size is
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Just a simple hotel but provide all what I need for my stay during business trip : good sleep because of the good quality bed, very nice staff, breakfast okay and the most important thing for me... just a few step from Orchard road.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Najeeb_Kurungottu, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Orchard Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Indahrosasitepu,

Thank you for your kind compliments about our Hotel location, sleep quality, Breakfast and the service of our Team. We aim to deliver comfort and convenience at a great location, at great value, and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Stay Smart With us !

Best regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2018

The hotel is located at a walking distance from the Somerset MRT or the Orchard MRT and all around are the orchard road shopping malls such as Paragon, ION Orchard and Nie Ann City. Conveniently located at the orchard main road

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sandeep S,

Thank you for your kind compliments about our Hotel location. We aim to deliver comfort and convenience at a great location, at great value, and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Stay Smart With us !

Best regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Stayed here for four nights on a combined business and leisure solo trip in February 2018. The hotel is located just several steps away from Orchard Rd. although the hotel itself is actually located on Bideford Rd., another road to the north or back of Orchard Rd. The hotel is located in a convenient location with many shopping and dining options on nearby malls in walking distance.

I arrived at the hotel at approximately 12 noon. However, I can check in right away despite the actual check in time is at 2pm. This was convenient to me as I can leave my luggage in my room and immediately explore the area. Check-in process was fast as the lobby was not crowded when I arrived. I got a room on the 8th floor. I also got two room keys.

My room with King Bed was carpeted. The housekeeping did a great job in keeping my room clean. There is a working desk and chair and a lounge chair on the corner (the lounge chair rotates!). Also available are tea and coffee making amenities and a small luggage rack. The cupboard is of normal size with a safebox, hangers, and laundry bag inside. A small refrigerator is also available however there is no minibar. The bathroom is quite simple, separated from the rest of the room only by a glass wall. It consists of a toilet, a sink, and a shower compartment. The door to the bathroom doubles as the shower door so when you are showering, the toilet and sink will be exposed to the room. However, the water pressure was quite low, plus my shower hose and head was leaking.

I assume that the hotel has no in-room dining service. However, the hotel can deliver outside food to your room from an outside restaurant which has their menu on your room. Correct me if I am wrong though as I did not use this service. Breakfast was standard with Western and Asian options on the restaurant just next to the lobby. It starts at 6.30 am and can be very crowded at around 8.00 am.

The hotel staffs were very friendly and helpful. I was already in my room no later than 15 minutes after I entered the lobby. However, there was a misinformation regarding hotel deposit. The staff who came to my room to collect the handy phone said that I can deposit 50 dollars to keep using the phone. However, it turned out that the true amount is 200 dollars. It did not really matter for me as the money was eventually returned but it will be better if staffs are coordinated enough in giving information to guests.

Location of the hotel was surely a big plus. Just two months prior staying in this hotel, I stayed at the hotel across the road. Located near Orchard Rd., options for shopping and dining were plenty. A bus stop is only some walk away from the hotel. Two MRT stations are also nearby, although NS23 Somerset is closer. Both are on the same line. I rode the MRT between the hotel and airport and both trip took approximately 45 minutes.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear AnEnthusiastRater,

Thank you for sharing a detailed review of your stay with us. We are happy to have been able to provide you an early check-in and avoid you the inconvenience of having to wait around for the room.

We do aim to provide all our guests with comfort and convenience at a great location and at a great value price that includes free bites and free bytes - and we are glad that we were able to do just that for you! However, we are sorry about the miscommunication regarding the deposit for the Handy Phone. We will definitely re-train the team regarding this.

You are right about our dining facilities. Apart from the Breakfast and light snacks offered at the Bar, we do not have a restaurant facility in the Hotel. We are happy to accept delivery from restaurants nearby which our guests can collect at the Reception. For the convenience of our guests,we have provided menus from some of the restaurants nearby in the guest Rooms as well.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to be your choice of Hotel for your future stays in Singapore.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Love how it's right in the middle of Orchard road.
Room is slightly small but clean and modern. Staff are very friendly.
The free wi-fi and breakfast are awesome. Will keep coming back here for sure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Najeeb_Kurungottu, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Orchard Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Hadikaiman,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us particularly the service of our team. Thank you for embracing our concept which is to provide all our guests with comfort and convenience at a great location and at a great value price that includes free bites and free bytes.

Thank you for sharing your review as it is feedback such as yours that help us to keep delivering our best. We hope you enjoy all your future stays with us!

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

A one night stay before moving on to Johor Bahru. For a family of 5, the place has basic necessities. Not so spacious, but convenient in location. Has a coin operated laundry and dryer available for patrons. But did not need to use it at the time. Breakfast choice is limited but enough for the kids. A lot of choices nearby for food e.g. McDonalds and Burger King etc.

For a quick stop over it is convenient and clean. Bedding and pillows available are above average. Which can be essential for a good nights rest. In my travels in UK, USA, Malaysia and Thailand, Holiday Inn has maintained their quality.

However, for a family of 5, space might be an issue, so for 3 nights and above, you might want to consider other options.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sofi S,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us particularly the Hotel location, DIY amenities & Bedding.

Thank you for sharing your review as it is feedback such as yours that help us to improve where we lack and keep up what we are doing right. We hope you enjoy all your future stays with us!