1,593 results
All reviewsasia squareheavenly bedseasonal tastesinfinity poolcook brewdowntown mrtmarina bayspg membersea viewthe financial districtlau pa satbusiness hotelcbd areafloor to ceiling windowslobby loungeconstruction sitesatay
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Very attentive and great service provided by Sri. Sri made great effort in ensuring that my girl friends and I had an enjoyable and pleasant experience at The Westin. Sri also provided us with clear and precise information about the SPG group rewards plan. Thank you for the great service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pauline H
Lance_J_Ourednik, General Manager at The Westin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent experience at The Westin Singapore. We are delighted to hear that you and your girlfriends had a wonderful time with us and that the service level provided by Sri Mathan had exceeded your expectations. We certainly look forward to welcoming all of you back again soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The rooms are clean and beautiful. The location of this hotel is in the business district but taxis are at the hotel constantly the the MRT is just outside the door.

The main restaurant is fabulous. Remember this hotel lobby is on the 32 floor and rooms are located above that. Most important ....the STAFF is OUTSTANDING! They will make your stay a dream come true. Thanks for being SO great!

Room Tip: In Singapore - I'm not sure there is a bad view!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathy W
Lance_J_Ourednik, General Manager at The Westin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we are delighted to hear that the hotel facilities, as well as service level had exceeded your expectations. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we will continue to maintain our standards to enhance the experience of our guests during each stay. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Singapore for another rejuvenating stay again soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for several times and this time I came back again for my friend birthday trip. The hotel location was perfect, walking 3 minuets from subway and 10 minuets to Marina Bay. The room very clean, new and comfortable. Restaurant very nice with the view and decorations. The food very testy and fresh. This is the top quality and high standard service of the best hotel in Singapore.And I would like to say thank you to Ms.Nammi for her service and helpful. She prepared us the room with the nice view by the ocean and also provided the professional service. I will be back again and again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Lance_J_Ourednik, General Manager at The Westin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us; particularly the convenient location, the comfortable room and facilities, the stunning view of the surrounding from the hotel, the food quality, as well as the service level provided by Nammi Sagwanich. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we will continue to maintain our standards to ensure our guests have a rejuvenating stay with us each time. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Singapore again soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2018

I have to say this is one of the worst hotel I had in my traveller's life, albeit I am a SPG platinum member.

I am not going to express my anger here, just write some fact to share:

1) A regular welcome letter and free fruit plate, but the fruit was rotten... Also, there were only one bottle of water in the room, where usually we would have two to four (the Le Meridien Jakarta even gave me 6...). I have to call the staff up to take away the rotten fruit and fill me with more water...

2) I don't care about the upgrade (usually I am entitled to), but the fun part was the receptionist welcomed me and spent 20 minutes to me on why I did not get a upgrade - because the hotel is full. Well, I even did not bother about that, but I was mad because I was tired and waiting for the room to rest - and I was standing at the receptionist for 20 minutes listening for an unless explanation...

3) What is worst, I had indicated in my travel profile that no rooms next to the elevator... I always got a quiet room.... and they gave a room facing the elevator... basically when I opened the door I saw something walking out of the elevator (sometimes with a sweaty T-shirt, something even with pajama...) Really a killer of my day...

4) The cleaning lady did not know what is a toothbrush (in English).. If this is a city where English is not widely spoken, I think I would not have much emotions, but this is, I have to say, Singapore, so I would have some expectations, especially it is a 5-star hotel (at least they charge 5-star)...

This is only the first day I am staying, and I am now checking other hotels in town... This is a business trip for me so I don't intend to waste time on finding another hotel. But this time I just have to do so...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank fchan100
Lance_J_Ourednik, General Manager at The Westin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

We truly appreciate your feedback and understand that your first day of stay with us was not all you had hoped it would be and we sincerely apologized for the lapse of service you had experienced. We have already updated your preferences for future room assignment and will ensure that the amenities are well-prepared and ready for you in the room when you next stay with us again. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we are disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations; particularly the arrival experience. Please enjoy your stay with us and feel free to let us know if you require our assistance at any time. Thank you!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Our third stay at the Westin Singapore - very nice hotel, friendly and accommodating staff and overall very nice facilities including a rooftop pool and a very well equipped gym with harbour view. Great location to explore Singapore ... we will be back

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karsten T
Lance_J_Ourednik, General Manager at The Westin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Thank you for your continuous support and for the positive feedback regarding our convenient location, facilities including the infinity pool and Westin Workout Fitness Studio located on Level 35, as well as the view of the surrounding from the hotel. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable experience for our guests during each stay. We are really delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and certainly looking forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Singapore for your fourth stay soon and many more in the future!