“Average but pricey chicken rice ”

Five Star Hainanese Chicken Rice
Ranked #3,705 of 11,774 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The stall located along Upper Bukit Timah road opposite beauty world . Very popular for night party goers to come and eat due to late closing time. The food quality is average in term of the chicken and pricey ! But they are using kampung chicken and the meat can be more chewy than normal chicken rice. Hard to find parking space when come to peak dinner time. Other varieties of food served here and I would prefer other chicken rice nearby... enjoy and you won’t miss this place..

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Review by DrSim001 (zero zero one) (Dr HCM Sim). Decent Food at Acceptable Prices. I usually will buy back food to eat at home. In Singapore term, "tabao". The seating outside is not air-con. The seating insides is supposed to be air-con but does not quite feel like it. Ask for less oil and less salt in your food. The chicken is not bad. The dry hor fun is also not bad. Mee Goreng is usually a bit oily. Follow me on Instagram = drsim001

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Crew asked me whether I have a preference for chicken parts - I said I wanted breast meat.
Lady said can’t serve me breast meat even though there were 5 whole chickens hanging on display.
Why bother asking me when you are gonna reject me and not cut up a new chicken?
Waste of my time.
If I can give zero stars, I will.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Rated as one of my worse sweet n sour fish slice - too sweet

Not recommended as it is like eating fried fish slice dipped in sugar syrup . This fish is supposed to have pineapple cubes and capsicum but nowhere seen

Cannot comment on other dishes. Best you rate it best or worst , qualify it where you had it good ! my best was in Melbourne with chunky cod like fish !

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We ordered the white chicken, prawn rolls, stir-fry baby kalian & soup of the day for lunch. Food is tasty yet not so oily as they said. Portion was just nice. We were happy with the meal & price was reasonable. Will come back again.