All reviews bedroom apartment shuttle bus orchard road self catering continental breakfast is yogurt minute walk living space main shopping botanic gardens air conditioning perfect stay mrt stations tennis gym taxis housekeeping
Reviewed November 28, 2016

We spent 5 months at Le Grove Serviced Apartments. It is in a great location near to Orchard Road, Botanic Gardens and Tanglin. We regularly used the gym, had the breakfast provided on week-days and used the shuttle to work every day.
The staff were always friendly and helpful. Although it is approx a km to Orchard road and the nearest supermarket and MRT, the shuttle runs regularly and Bobby the driver was always happy to accommodate us and give us the best advice on public transport.
I would recommend Le Grove.

Room Tip: The rooms have dark curtains and are quite soundproof. We were on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ocea G
Reviewed November 15, 2016

We booked this apartment and paid almost £200 a night for a two bedroom apartment thinking it,s nearby Orchard Road, yes it is as stated on the website, however Km shown on the website are to the end of orchard road.

Rooms were not as big as we expected and breakfast? It's probably the worst breakfast I ever had in a hotel or apartment. It includes some water melon, pine apple, oranges, orange juice ( not fresh ) cereals , only one type of bread, butter, tea and coffee. Do NOT ASK FOR FRIED EGG OR OMELATE because they do not provide that.

We were 4 in total ( Two disabled on wheel chair ) we took one wheel chair with us thinking hotel might have a wheel chair. Hotel did have only one wheel chair and told us, when ever we need, we will get it back from our room, so kindly don't take it outside. In the end we hired one from the local shop.

Coming back to the breakfast, because we had two disable ladies and one career, I was the only one who could have breakfast in the restaurant so I requested if I could have disabled and career breakfast in the room. Answer was, No

I asked if I could take breakfast in the room myself, Elsie said, yes so I asked for a tray, answer was, No We don't have any tray although I could see all trays in kitchen myself.

There were very small serving plates so I just took some fruit ( Mainly water Mellon ) in two plates and asked my carer to take some savouries in two plates, no bread, cereals, tea or cofee.

Following day when when I came downstairs to have breakfast, I was stoped by Elsie and she told me, I took too much yesterday therefore am not allowed to take that much.

That was really embarrassing for me some one accusing me over food. It wasn't too much, water Mellon takes lot of space on a very small plate and I could fit only 5 pcs of water Mellon in a plate, that was disgusting of her saying some thing like that and I felt really embarrassed. What the hell was she thinking, we were greedy over food?

If we could afford nearly £800 to book a apartment, we could afford having decent breakfast some where else rather than a labeled breakfast le grove provide.

We were there for 4 days, we didn't bother having breakfast for remaining two days.
If that is sort of service Le Grove provide, I would rather stay away next time.

Room Tip: Standard apartment is small and small rooms, haven't seen others
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
7  Thank Asif S
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

I must say that for it's pricing Le Grove Serviced Apartments are just right. The location in my view is ideal, in a leafy neighbourhood on the outskirts of the City itself. All the facilities are at hand however I must say my preference is for Apartments over Hotels when travelling for work. When travelling with my family when the children were younger, also it would get top marks. The pool & surrounding area is ideal to relax.
The front office staff are most helpful.
Sorry, no pictures to add as it was a busy stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Have been visiting Singapore once or twice, every year since 1998. Stayed at different 4-5 star hotels. This time, chose Le Grove serviced apartments. It's just behind Orchard road. An oasis, literally, in the city state. The room and other facilities for a family of three was simply amazing, and the price was very reasonable. They had a shuttle bus for free, and a taxi was just a call away from the reception. If anyone wants to rest and sleep peacefully, workout or take a dip and relax, after a hectic day, this is an ideal, value for money temporary residence. You need to experience to believe. Excellent for family stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank banglaman
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

You should really try this accomodation if looking for a service appartments in singapore. Well maintained rooms and awsome breakfast options. Shuttle service is provided to land into city for all your shopping needs.

Prices are a bit high however it an awsm place to stay.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family