Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews shuttle bus washer dryer orchard road shuttle service full kitchen welcome basket pots and pans these apartments home away from home taxis are cheap shangri la hotel fresh fruit huge room stayed here for nights visit singapore again hotel room mrt station
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. Room is big & clean.
Was told that there is no housekeeping on Sunday(ok fine). Requested for towels, & it took >2 hours to arrive(after I called 2x).
Housekeeping came at 2pm, I was back in the room for an afternoon nap. Told them to come back after 4pm, but they say they can only worked till 330pm.
Ok never mind, at 320pm, housekeeping marched in to my room to chase us out as they need to clean! They just forces their way in to start cleaning while we are still in the room.
Kudos for chasing the customers out of their hotel room.
They clean but just do the bare minimum, toiletries are not replenished, water not replenished.
Overall, a disappointing stay, so I would suggest if u have the intention to stay, pls have 2nd thoughts.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Tnpnr
Reviewed October 20, 2020 via mobile

It’s very difficult to see any positives in an establishment that offers no customer service.

We had a four night staycation here and booked a two bedroom deluxe room for $388 a night. No where did it say this was two adjoining studios. We had no doors on the bedrooms, tiny living rooms and two kitchens. We wanted a proper two bedroom with doors, open plan living and one kitchen. We were completely ripped off and they were unable to offer what they had advertised as they were fully booked.

Post our stay they offered a $50 voucher as compensation then completely stopped responding when I claimed this was not good enough.

We could not do anything in the rooms without waking someone up or sharing it with the other four people there. There was no privacy at all.

If you must stay here, check your room before you pay or accept it. Be ready to be treated like you are not worth anything to this management.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Uberstar28
Reviewed October 1, 2020

Great staff and otherwise pleasant. But completely marred by unusable wifi - which means it is not a 'work from home' option during this pandemic.

Helpful staff and good facilities. I stayed here over a year ago, and the wifi was also terrible, but that was before people worked from home, so it wasn't so important. . . .

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bradley b
Reviewed March 17, 2020 via mobile

I have been staying here off and on for the past 10 years and love it.

The staff and services tick all the boxes for me. There is a good breakfast setting along with a bus service downtown with a friendly driver named Bobby. The desk, room and security personal are the best.

Pauline is my main connection as she has been helping me with my bookings, she is just great.

Great location, great breakfast, and most of all great staff.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank bajabigdee
Reviewed January 23, 2020 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights in a 2 bedroom room which looked amazing on the website and upon arrive , staff Don’t care when you arrive or even greet you , I feel like this place someone is dead or management is so bad that staff aren’t happy and don’t really want to work there . It seems to me that it’s a family run apartment with not the right standards in place , the disappointing thing is that the rooms are really good . The stand out for me was the bus driver , we had a baby and had also made us feel welcome every time and when he saw us walking back to the hotel he would always wVe to us , it was nice considering the front staff have no personality what so ever , all they do is sit and chat .

Date of stay: January 2020