Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews shuttle bus washer dryer orchard road shuttle service full kitchen welcome basket pots and pans these apartments home away from home taxis are cheap shangri la hotel fresh fruit huge room stayed here for nights visit singapore again hotel room mrt station
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2021

I still remember the feeling when I came out of my quarantine, the checkout time was 12:55 PM and as I was waiting for that time to pass, it almost felt like it’s been months since I was locked up there. The only thought I had was how my next stay will be like. I had booked a serviced apartment at Orchard. Although, I had images captured in my mind while booking, still that inquisitive feeling was there and since I didn’t have a place of my own until then(shifted from India to Singapore), the apartment was a better option compared to a fancy hotel. I finally checked out and was out of that nightmare.

So, my next home was this one BHK serviced apartment, 'Le Grove’, at Orchard road. Coming to the selection of this out of all other available options, since this was at Orchard, there were lots of shopping options, 10 mins away was ‘Little India’, lots of good restaurants around. Moreover, since it was Christmas time, Orchard road is the best place in Singapore to see the beautiful decoration. But, these are the only positives that one could think of.

Coming to ‘Le Grove’, it seems like a nice warm furnished apartment but is not as expected. The apartment offers a swimming pool and a tennis court. My daughter went to swim one day, and she was told to come out immediately as one tile was broken inside and she could get hurt. I mean, what an excuse. Moreover, she was asked to swim in the bigger pool. Imagine! How can a child swim in a bigger pool without a life guard around. The breakfast is free only if one has booked their deluxe 1/2 BHK and there's just waffles, fruits and cupcakes to eat. So, a 1 BHK(the one I booked) offers a washer(detergent is a one off thing, you need to buy it the second time though)and a kitchenette with all necessary vessels but it was too small to even accommodate them. it had just two hot plates almost overlapping each other. I had a difficult time while cooking. The bedroom was too small, with a queen size bed fitted. So, for the family of three, it was very difficult to use it fully. But, to our rescue, there was a sofa cum bed in the living room area(not that comfortable, but we still managed). Another negative, there was no balcony, so anytime one needs to get some fresh air, you have to go down for a stroll. Housekeeping is fine, they come,clean and even wash the dishes, but they just force themselves into the room without knocking. Also, it had a terrible wifi, working from home became a headache staying here.The price is also on a higher side, so definitely one will feel that money is wasted.They provide a shuttle service too, but only on weekdays, so that people can just not use this at all.

Highly Disappointing Experience!

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank Akki2707
Reviewed December 28, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. Room is big & clean.
Was told that there is no housekeeping on Sunday(ok fine). Requested for towels, & it took >2 hours to arrive(after I called 2x).
Housekeeping came at 2pm, I was back in the room for an afternoon nap. Told them to come back after 4pm, but they say they can only worked till 330pm.
Ok never mind, at 320pm, housekeeping marched in to my room to chase us out as they need to clean! They just forces their way in to start cleaning while we are still in the room.
Kudos for chasing the customers out of their hotel room.
They clean but just do the bare minimum, toiletries are not replenished, water not replenished.
Overall, a disappointing stay, so I would suggest if u have the intention to stay, pls have 2nd thoughts.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tnpnr
Reviewed October 20, 2020 via mobile

It’s very difficult to see any positives in an establishment that offers no customer service.

We had a four night staycation here and booked a two bedroom deluxe room for $388 a night. No where did it say this was two adjoining studios. We had no doors on the bedrooms, tiny living rooms and two kitchens. We wanted a proper two bedroom with doors, open plan living and one kitchen. We were completely ripped off and they were unable to offer what they had advertised as they were fully booked.

Post our stay they offered a $50 voucher as compensation then completely stopped responding when I claimed this was not good enough.

We could not do anything in the rooms without waking someone up or sharing it with the other four people there. There was no privacy at all.

If you must stay here, check your room before you pay or accept it. Be ready to be treated like you are not worth anything to this management.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Uberstar28
Reviewed October 1, 2020

Great staff and otherwise pleasant. But completely marred by unusable wifi - which means it is not a 'work from home' option during this pandemic.

Helpful staff and good facilities. I stayed here over a year ago, and the wifi was also terrible, but that was before people worked from home, so it wasn't so important. . . .

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bradley b
Reviewed March 17, 2020 via mobile

I have been staying here off and on for the past 10 years and love it.

The staff and services tick all the boxes for me. There is a good breakfast setting along with a bus service downtown with a friendly driver named Bobby. The desk, room and security personal are the best.

Pauline is my main connection as she has been helping me with my bookings, she is just great.

Great location, great breakfast, and most of all great staff.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank bajabigdee