2,472 results
All reviews butler service astor bar la brezza remede spa lady astor room orchard road brasserie les saveurs bose sound system caroline astor suite penthouse room spg platinum personal butler luxurious hotel botanical gardens tanglin mall marble bathroom breakfast service
Reviewed November 21, 2015 via mobile

There are a lot of excellent things about this hotel. The artwork, decor, cleanliness and location are all fantastic.

The room is spacious and had an immediate wow factor. The butler service is good although we didn't have much use for their services.

We really enjoyed the use of the Bose sound system for playing music in the room.

Breakfast was very good. The bacon was cooked perfectly!

But there are just some little things that disappointed for this class of hotel.

Firstly the wifi was very unreliable and kept dropping out every five minutes. I've never seen this before even in three star hotels. Also I was unable to connect to my VPN service. It must have been blocked. Considering many business people rely on VPN services I found it surprising that it would be blocked. Using my Singtel 4G service was faster, more reliable and the VPN worked.

The safe stopped working on our last day, luckily while unlocked. It just went into a service mode and could not be locked.

The walls seem a bit thin and let through a lot of noise from neighboring rooms and the corridor. This was very surprising and was below our expectation of this hotel.

Finally the carpet was stained. Again, not a major problem but for this class of hotel it is not expected.

However I still rate the hotel 4 stars and would stay here again. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2015

Dear Nick T,

Thank you for staying at the St. Regis Singapore. We would like to afford you our gratitude for your generous praises - from your art pieces in the hotel, to your spacious accommodation, from your dining experience at Brasserie Les Saveurs to our St. Regis butler service. We do apologise for your experience that were not to your exacting expectations. Please be assured that we have well noted on every single detail of your invaluable feedback, and that it has been conveyed to the relevant departments for further review; necessary amendments will also be implemented to ensure that your next visit with us will truly be beyond expectations.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 21, 2015

Stayed for 6 nights. The ST Regis is a very high quality hotel with great services. The rooms are excellent and have good light, sizeable desk areas and my room had a wonderful bathroom setup with massage shower and full size bath. The breakfast is excellent with all the options. Service is wonderful with the butler service available any time of the day.. For location easy walk to Orchard rd MRT and if you need a coffee Starbucks of Coffee Bean and tea leaf. The art collection is also well known including works from Picasso.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank john t

Dear john t,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. We are extremely heartened to hear that your stay with us was truly beyond expectations, from your luxurious and comfortable room, to your breakfast experience at Brasserie Les Savuers, from our signature St. Regis butler service to your insightful experience during your art appreciation. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2015

We stayed at St Regis Singapore for five nights. The room we have is very large, over 50 sq metres and the bathroom can easily be bigger than a hotel room in Japan. The bed is comfortable and we have double vanities in the bathroom with a bath plus a shower. There is also a small walk in wardrobe with safe. What I really like is plenty of storage space and both me and my husband can put our luggage up, not one on the floor which we normally have to do as there is normally only one luggage rack. As the bathroom is very big and we each have our own vanity space, I can also have all my toiletries and cosmetics out and not have to take them out from the bag when I need them. The housekeeping staff is excellent. You don't have to worry when you go back to the room later in the day and the room is not yet made up! The breakfast buffet is good and we also had one dinner at the French restaurant which is good but quite pricy. The most important for me for a hotel is the staff. The staff here is very professional, polite and friendly. The concierge helped my husband to book an emergency dental appointment the same day we requested it and very near to the hotel. They also made excellent suggestions of places to visit. The doormen are all very friendly as well as housekeeping staff and staff in the restaurants. The location of the hotel is also very good. It is just around the corner of Orchard Road and we can easily walk there. We are not sure how close it is to the MRT as we always travel by taxi as it is very cheap. As our flight home is late in the evening, we requested a late check out. Although the hotel has full occupancy, the staff at the reception still tried his best and offered us to check out at 2pm instead of the normal 12pm. I will definitely stay at St Regis if I ever return to Singapore.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear alice b,

Thank you for staying at the best address where timeless elegance resides.

We would also like to thank you for your exceptional praises with regards to your stay with us, from the luxurious and comfortable abode to your impeccable dining experience at Brasserie Les Saveurs, from our dedicated staff at housekeeping to our St. Regis concierge, doormen as well as our staff from the front desk that truly made your stay to be a memorable one.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travellers and we cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2015

I stayed the hotel for 3 nights, it's very convenient to Orchard Road by walking 10 mins, you can reach shopping mall, restaurants, MRT etc. the hotel is excellent in term of many aspects, clean, friendly, quiet, facilities.
I may visit again with my family in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear HuRoberto,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. We would like to afford you our most heartfelt gratitude for your kind words of appreciation with regards to your impeccable experience with us. We certainly cannot wait to welcome you back to the address of timeless elegance soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

Things are not exactly smooth in the beginning but the service team at St regis truly lift up to their reputation things r justify quick enough and I really appreciate Leon the duty manager in charge with his sweet gesture really make my staycation a wonderful one quality and service is assured I'm sure.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
TheSRSManagement, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2015

Dear bebe540,

Thank you for staying at the best address where timeless elegance resides. We are exceptionally heartened to hear that your staycation with us was truly beyond expectations. Your generous praises for Leon has been personally conveyed to him and we afford you our most heartfelt gratitude.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travellers and we hope to welcome you back soon.