“The food is always good.”

Fika Swedish Cafe & Bistro Millenia Walk
Ranked #2,068 of 12,340 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Scandinavian
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed April 4, 2018

One of our favourite family restaurant. The food standard served are consistently very good. Always enjoyed going there.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I'd give it a 3.5 stars.
This wasn't the original place I intended on coming for dessert / coffee as the place I was supposed to go didn't have what I thought they had from website.
So I stumbled on this cafe as it was right next door and decided to give it a shot.
There's both outdoor & indoor dining options. Inside only has 8 tables. The place was busy and took the last table inside.
I looked at their Winter menu online before entering and knew what I wanted until, once again, twice in a row didn't have the dessert available. So opted for Red Velvet which was ok, it was moist. I can make a better cake. I ordered mocha latte and on first sip it was barely lukewarm...remake was better temp.
Guests around me food looked decent and good portion sizes.
Prices are typical Singapore prices for a restaurant.
50-50 if I'd return...may try it one more time for a meal.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We had some Swedish Meatballs in the restaurant for lunch. The service is slow and not very friendly. Also the quality of the food is poor for the price. You can get better meatballs at IKEA for only a small percentage of the price. Even a simple coke is for Singaporean prices expensive. The only pro is that you can sit outside to have you lunch - what I really like. But beside this I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

A beautiful cool sanctuary amidst a hot, not so clean area. Breastfeeding welcome sign on the door - something that should be welcome everywhere but sadly isn't. The toilets were dirty which was disappointing when the shop was sparkling clean in contrast. Juices were delicious!

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Coffee is very nice, a bit pricey but good, food is ok, the staff at the Lexington store is super rude and always in a bad mood!!! Gosh cheer up! My 4.50 dollars cappuccino doesn't taste that good now