“Bad Taste”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Family of 4 visited the place and ordered 4 dishes. Worst dish is chicken with cashew nuts. The is almost no chicken at all, most are flours. Taste is bad. Others are also just below average. I decided not to go again...

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

The place is packed at peak hours. But the food is as authentic as the ones I get in Thailand. The tomyum soup is spicy and flavourful with lots of mushrooms and seafood in it. The omelette Phat thai is my favorite amongst the food I ordered. The curry pork is tasty too. I do feel the warmth from the service crew.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, good thai food
Vegetarian options
Open late
Large portions to be shared
Desserts and fruit available nearby
Take home in bag for next meal

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

My first time to Diandin Leluk because my friends recommended! It’s spacious and the service staffs are very attentive and friendly! Ordered clear tom yum soup, green curry, bbq fish, fiskcake, olive fried rice, seafood fried rice, fried vegetable, and thai ice milk tea! Yummy food, good service, and reasonable price. Highly recommended and I’ll be back here next time again

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

It’s very interesting that a number of reviewers have mentioned the expensiveness of this eatery. I thought that when I first looked at the menu, but after ordering (and eating) I’m not sure I agree now. Really, for the quality and quantity of food, I thought we got a great deal.

There were two of us, and for three dishes and a big beer, the total bill was S$27. And we asked for a doggie bag as we couldn’t finish all the food.

We had a noodle soup (beef) that was nothing special, but the Phat Thai Omelette was to die for. And the wok hei on the Green Chicken Curry Fried Rice was sublime.

This is not the most amazing meal you will ever have in Singapore, but it is well worth a visit.