Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Book In Advance

from US$40.20
from US$37.20
from US$50.60
More Info
All reviews butterfly garden free shops beautiful airport security check sky trains leg massage free city tour long layover kinetic rain hour layover between flights transit immigration passengers shopping travelator sunflower
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Very clean and efficiently run airport. Signage is excellent and the self help stations are easy to use. The free WiFi is a little slow. Loads of places to eat. Variety of typical duty free shops but no must visit & buy stores. We used the Ambassador lounge which has a gym the overall lounge experience was ok

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

One of most beautiful airport I have ever been to with lot of retail stores to shop and food outlet free WiFi its accessible everywhere

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Hello visitors, a place which is a city in itself. You will have all the amenities required for a traveler, lounge, sleeping pods, change rooms, food, assistance, Forex & transportation right under one roof. Most preferred by people who transit to Australia.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I have a multiple entrance visa for one year. I'm Russian citizen and US green card holder. This country have awful customs. Not only people who works there absolutely unprofessional and rude. They actually enjoying treat others in most disrespectful manner. For example they can put you into waiting room and won't let you use restroom. I have disability and they force me to pick up my very heavy laggage and put into security checking machine, even though I told them that it's danger in my condition.
They asked me what is the purpose of visit and when I said that I'm visiting my fiancee, they told me: "So what?" That's it??!
They also was telling me things like: "I don't like you, ok?"
Or
When I tried to remind them that I have all the required paperwork, they told me: " And you expect What??!!"
Everytime they kept me in room for at least an hour, knowing that I'm desaibled, anfter 30 hours of flight. And I couldn't let know my fiancee, cos they were taking away my phone. Last time person actually went through my personal pictures and give me comments about them.
I never experienced anything like that :(

1  Thank Irina M
Reviewed March 26, 2018

So good. Duty Free can be purchase for my return trip home, so all I have to do is collect my orders since I have already paid for them in advance.

Best of all.. I have not even gone for my trip!

This is a great initiative to have people shopping ahead of time.
Duty Free SG is great. So Great.