All reviews clean rooms three nights yogurt ishmael italia midnight uber valparaiso wifi
Reviewed February 10, 2018

We stayed on arrival in Santaiago in December and three nights before flying out in Jan. Overall staff were helpful and room 202 the nicest. Walking distance to city and Patio Bellavista (souvenirs) and restaurants. Local restaurants and bars down the road outside of Patio better and lively area at night.

Nice Peruvian restaurant close to hotel. Basic breakfasts and have to get own water but overall place is good,secure, clean and comfortable. Best to use uber if not walking.

Room Tip: Room 202 front has large shower
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2018

We stayed here for two nights prior to a cruise which was originally scheduled to leave from Valparaiso, but ended up departing from San Antonio. Santiago is approximately equidistant from both ports, and the Quiral turned out to be an excellent choice. Our room, one level up, was large and spacious with an excellent bathroom. The morning breakfast was very pleasant. The staff were helpful and able to give us advice. We took a privte tour on day 1 and our guide picked us up easily and complimented us on our choice of hotel. He pointed out that it is a very easy walk to the main dining area of Santiago, and we were able to stroll to his recommendation that evening. Would not hesitate to recommend the Quiral. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Nice decoration and clean. But this hotel atmosphere soo soulless.
I didn't see any small similing face in there. All staff seem to unhappy.
If you go there you can understand what is my meaning. There was like a elderly care house more than Boutique hotel.

My understanding; Hotel owner did nice decoration, make sistem and put there staff. But any staff didn't take any responsibility, they all like a robot. No soul, no smile, no music. They do just their duty.

1) I was order shuttle transfer after my hotel reservations. I was described every details on my first e-mail. But like I didn't write anything, receptionist ask me one by one again with 20 e-mail. I was spend my all day for answer very simple shuttle arrangement.
Finally and last minute He was wrote;
"It won’t be possible to attend your request. We apologize for this  inconvenient .However, there are shuttle service at the  airport. It is a good option too."

2) I was arrived to hotel 9:40 am. I have the daily tour at 10:00 am in city center. As I told, want to leave my suitcase and cath the tour.
But He didn't care about my tour, he was ask few times payment.! Finally he did in that moment my check-in and payment processing.
Finally I missed my tour.!
He didn't said sorry.!

3) There was happening another negative but I don't want tell all. He was lost my tax paper and the day after other receptionist was bring me etc.

After all I was started to Cry, He just watched.. He didn't care. He said; I just did hotel policy.. He didn't feel any responsibility about for all.

It was the ridiculous..

I was wrote all story and sended e-mail to hotel owner.
Hotel owner leave one box chochlet with sorry masage in my room.

But hotel receptionist who was the destroyed my vacation didn't say any sorry.!
There was the one receptionist girl, just she was the help full. Help my fly tickets change process. Talked with call center Spanish language. Thanks for her..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are clean with shower and toilet with good clean rooms with shower an toilet. Wifi all around and free. Staff is friendly and helpful. Uber is the way to go around or let the hotel staff help you with transport. Santiago is not my city, especially at night. The hotel is fine and you will feel safe in this district.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2018

+ Hotel is located in upscale neighbourhood on quiet residential street
+ Attentive and welcoming hotel staff
Hotel room feels more like home since it is very tastefully set-up

- No big deal but if you like to get yogurt for breakfast you need to get early to the table around 8:00am

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo