“Excellent restaurant!!!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Providencia
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We found the restaurant in Trip Advisor and we decided to try it. The food was delicious. We ate "navajas a la parmegiana" and after I ate centolla crab meat and my boyfriend, a tuna steak. I really really recommend it ! Do not judge it by its looks. It is the best meal I had in Chile!

There are newer reviews for Bahia Pilolcura

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Best seafood I had in Santiago.
Restaurant is in the basement of a seafood shop, not very comfortable, but great atmosphere, friendly service and divine seafood.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

This might be the best fish restaurant I've been to in South America. Hard to find, hidden in the cellar of a regular fish store, super friendly people and the best fish dishes you can imagine. A "MUST GO"!

Reviewed 1 February 2016

I was difficult to locate at night but food was excellent. The seafood soup, Cerviche and Camarones are highly recommended. the owners are really nice people and do their best to accommodate you. It would probably be nice if they included some side with the main dishes. The seafood soup is a good portion but the cerviche and camarones were small. We had to order sides to go with those.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

Went there in the evening but shopfront had a closed sign on it. Knocked and the proprietor opened is and let us to the trapdoor to a ladder going down to the basement where the restaurant was located, and was quite crowded with locals. Very fresh seafood; good and fast service. Be warned that this place does not take Credit Cards; only cash. Prices are similar to prices elsewhere in the city, so considering the location, I assume prices have risen to match the popularity gained on TripAdvisor and other review sites. Worth going for the experience.