Lowest prices for your stay
C$240
Fully refundable before Thu, May 30
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Voyagearoundtheworld
Berlin, Germany

Hip and cool Santiago

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 6, 2020
The hotel sits in the upscale business and residential area of Las Condes and has a great vibe. The location is perfect if you want to be in modern Santiago. There are a myriad of restaurants, bars, coffee shops and shops just outside the hotel.
The interior is very much up to date with lots of contemporary decorative items and artworks. Everywhere you look you see nice things. Staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Breakfast is great and the restaurant has very good and well presented dishes and outside tables. They have a big and well stocked wine offering. The bar has great cocktails and you can sit in an outside patio as well. Rooms are big, modern and nicely appointed with great bathrooms and extra comfy beds. The views are stunning. The rooftop pool and pool area are cool with breathtaking views into to skyline of Las Condes. Highly reommended!
Date of stay: December 2019
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Responded Apr 8, 2020
Dear Voyagearoundtheworld,

Greetings from Hyatt Centric Las Condes! We truly hope you are doing fantastic.

We appreciate you for taking the time on writing your review about your recent stay in our property.

It makes us very happy and proud to hear you enjoyed our facilities and your time with us.

We agree with you that our surroundings and location are perfect!

We hope, once everything in the world is better, to have you back one more time!

Best regards,
  • travelup.com
    C$94
5.6 km from Hyatt Centric Las Condes Santiago
View more hotels in Santiago
All reviews las condes junior suites great hotel rooftop pool perfect stay early check modern hotel i highly recommend this hotel concierge desk room service convenient location chilli hotel restaurant business trip lots of restaurants comfortable rooms safe neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2020 via mobile

I stay at Hyatts, Hilton’s and Four Seasons. You expect top quality in all areas. Unfortunately, this wasn’t the case at this hotel.
My room was next to the”Private” maid service room. My arrival night, after checking-in, I go to my room and hear intermittent noise next door. It was only a few minutes and the stopped. I ho to bed, an hour later, it happened again. Then stopped. Again, an hour later. Finally at 2:30am I call the front desk and report it. By this time my rest from travel had been interrupted so, that I could not go back to sleep.
That morning I had time to experience the city and asked the concierge for suggestions. She said the Hop on Hop off bus. She even called, and said the $30,000 prod tour was not available that day, but the $23,000 peso was. I had hours available, so I agreed. She booked my tour and printed, then handle my my confirmation. She signed me up for the $30,000 peso tour after telling me it was available that day, just moments before. I pointed this out, but both at the desk said sorry, we have already run your card. NO ATTENTION TO DETAILS. The tour was ok. That night I asked for recommendation for Chilean restaurant in the area. The concierge on duty, different from the morning, insisted I try Ciro’s. Close walk, excellent Chilean. I knew when I received the menu it didn’t look excellent, but I thought it may be a surprise. It was the worst meal I’ve had in months.
Upon returning to my room that evening, I call home. While on the phone in bed at 9:15pm, the maid (or someone) gently taps and then opens my door to enter my room. Luckily, I had the bar lock on the door, so she couldn’t just come in.
This all took place within my first 24 hours of a four night stay.
The Hyatt is very nice, clean quality rooms, very good breakfast. However, my experience with the above mentioned items cause me to stay with Four Seasons and Hilton’s in the future.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank BillB641
GerenciaHyattCentric, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Centric Las Condes Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2020

Dear BillB641,

We hope this email finds you well.

On behalf of our staff I wanted to apologize for all the problems you went trough, and hope you can give us another chance.

Reviewed March 22, 2020

We were in Santiago for one night only waiting to fly back to LA as borders were closing and shelter at home mandates were waiting for us back home. The staff was fantastic. From check in to departure. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 118eileens
GerenciaHyattCentric, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Centric Las Condes Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our staff and our hotel. These are difficult times that we are going through at the moment, but you will always find a place to stay in Hyatt.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 19, 2020

Managing during a crisis - was stranded in Chile during the Virus outbreak and had to stay several more days to get a flight back out of the country - we transferred hotels after the fifth day due to poor service and poor advice and a series of incidents from the door not closing properly to room service error.
While South America functions on a different sense of service response time this was beyond normal - losing our oder and asking after hour what happened. Waiting for 15 minutes to get menu and having to get up to prompt service.

In general the Hyatt brand is my preferred hotel- and have traveled the world with them - this was
a particular difficult times and service was not what I would expect on the microeconomic level in terms of customer service.

2  Thank David C
GerenciaHyattCentric, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Centric Las Condes Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2020

Dear Mr. Colquhoun,

Greetings from Hyatt Centric Las Condes. We hope you had a safe flight back to your destination.

Thank you so much for taking the time on writing your review about your last stay with us and for understanding the macroeconomic and social circumstances our country and the world are actually living.

As hotel, we truly apologize for not having exceeded your expectations and that your stay with us was not what you expected.

Thanks to your comments regarding your stay, we have been able to identify the problems you had with us: slow service in our restaurant, errors in room service, the hot water cut incident and confusion with delivery of information given by our team. We will ensure that our managers from each respective area receive your words, in order to implement corrective actions and prevent situations like this from happening again in our hotel.

Despite everything, I hope that you enjoyed the places you visited in our country.

We would love to know that if you decide to return to Chile, you will give us the opportunity once again to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed March 17, 2020

The service at the Hyatt Centric Las Condes was outstanding. Each of the staff members went out of the way to help considering I could not speak the local language. The facility itself was very well maintained, and kept impeccably. Lastly with the unprecedented situation that we were faced with, the staff were very flexible and helpful in closing things out.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank GeorgeT517
GerenciaHyattCentric, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Centric Las Condes Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2020

Dear George T,

Greetings from Hyatt Centric Las Condes Santiago! We hope you had a safe flight back to your destination.

Thank you for taking the time on sharing your experience regarding your last stay with us.

Your observations help us improve every day. We will send your comments to our Maintenance Manager, to prevent these problems from happening again.

We are truly sorry regarding the communication process about the Covid-19 processes we established in order to protect our guests and staff, but we appreciate your understanding.

We hope to have you back with us, so that we can exceed your expectations and provide you with new and better experiences.

Reviewed March 17, 2020

Great Hotel, Roms are just great and at the rooftop you get such a great city view, the pool is also great, location is perfect if you would like to go arround the city downtown.
Rooms are equipped with the necessary to make you feel at home

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank enriquemiron

Dear enriquemiron,

Greetings from Hyatt Centric Las Condes!

We appreciate your comments about our hotel, facilites, rooms and location. It makes us very happy to see you enjoyed our rooftop's view and pool!

We will be waiting for you on your next visit to Santiago!