1,048 results
All reviews rooftop bar terrace suite great view of the city room service very nice hotel rooms are large top floor late checkout perfect stay quiet area hotel is located included breakfast luxury hotel chilli lots of restaurants shopping mall few blocks
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is so fancy you need to stay there to understand the meaning of this word. The room is super big and with amazing views of the vitacura neighborhood. Also, the vine collection is fantastic with great menu for any meals. The staff are super nice, they even give you an early breakfast box if you leave early to the airport.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jorge V
Noi_Hotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Noi Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Esteemed Mr. Jorge V.,

Greetings from Noi Vitacura!

Thank you so much for sharing this review with the rest of the Tripadvisor readers.

We are glad that you had such a wonderful time at our hotel and that your experience exceeded your expectations.

We invite you to come back for another Noi Vitacura time.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Very nice and modern hotel. Room are spacious and well designed. Superb breakfast with many option and great local brad. Lobby bar offer only sweets but very good. Don't miss massage... very professional and relaxing!!! Front office staff amazing!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Noi_Hotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Noi Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Dear Smrgy,

Thank you so much for sharing your Noi Vitacura experience un Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know we met your expectations in both quality and services.

We are grateful to know that our Front Office staff made you feel at home and welcome.

We thank you for helping us improve with your comment of our Noi Café located on the first leve of our hotel. I have shared your feedback with the Food and Beverage Manager in order to take your comment into consideration for future changes and actions.

We wish you a lovely day and invite you to come back for another Noi Vitacura experience.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I spent one night at the hotel after a 50km trail race in last October. I booked one of the programs that included a room upgrade, 2 massages, 1 diner and late checkout. Great experience after the race, prebooked the massage for saturday and spent sunday in the hotel until afternoon, having lunch at the roof bar. Great service also.

Stayed: October 2016

Dear Gonzalo B.,

Greetings from Noi Vitacura!

We are delighted to know you had such a wonderful time in our premises.

Thank you for pointing out the customer oriented service provided by our staff. We are happy to know they made you feel welcome.

I have shared your comments with the rest of the staff of Noi Vitacura.

We hope to see you soon back again for another Noi experience.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Nice, big, clean and comfortable room. I slept in heaven! It was all I needed that night.
Room service excellent. The bed is really comfortable, and so are pillows and the wonderful luxurious sheets.

I took a nice and long shower, but I had a great surprise when I found out that water was all over the bathroom area, so make sure not to take long showers, maybe that´s why you can take a jacuzzi bath instead, right inside the bedroom... I am still worried about floods!

Breakfast was perfect... but make sure you get there on time (10:30). Ask for napkins though....

Visiting the spa, was a great experience, Carla, who gave me a short relaxing massage was excellent and really nice. Good for my body and mind.

I still wonder about the temperature inside the room... it was too cold or I wasn´t able to set it correctly.... couldn´t be so difficult!

Highly recommend the restaurant for lunch with friends. We really enjoyed it, and the menu of the day is not very expensive.

Room Tip: Suites are great... very comfortable! Be careful of floods inside the shower and bathroom area.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Noi_Hotels, Guest Relations Manager at Noi Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Dear Ms. Amalia C.

Greetings from Noi Vitacura!

Thank you so much for your review.

It is wonderful to know you had such an amazing experience and that you could rest and relax during your time in Noi Vitacura ; this is the actual purpose of our hotel, to help our guest have an escape of their everyday lives. We are very happy we have accomplished this with you.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the details that you faced during your time in our hotel, we will work on them to avoid this happening again.

We thank you for helping us improve with your comments and we thank you for sharing your personal experience with the rest of Tripadvisor’s readers.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Very nice hotel , very clean, the room are enormous & the bath is awesome !
Att especial to the friendly service and to the Driver Carlos !
Nice rooftop, nice food and drinks and very good free wifi
The view to the Cordilleras dos Andres are wonderful !
I highly recommend this Hotel