1,601 results
All reviews club level chilli top floor the financial district executive floor junior suite car service concierge staff rooftop pool excellent hotel lobby bar w hotel luxury hotel las condes subway station hotel restaurant comfortable rooms
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful!!! The location is very convenient to get around to all the tourists attractions. Great restaurants! But by far the service is perfect! The concierge service was over and far above with their help. They booked winery appointments and restaurants. Help us every day with tours and made sure we had a great experience in Santiago!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2016

Our last night in Santiago, we decided to stay at Ritz Hotel. It was an amazing experience. The best service possible. The roof top swimming pool was very nice. We had a late flight. They allowed us for late check out (complimentary).

Room tip: All the rooms are good
Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed September 19, 2016

My wife and I visited for a week in September. It was one of the best hotel experiences we have ever had. The staff is fabulous -- caring, engaging, helpful. We upgraded to club level and had access to a spectacular breakfast, wonderful evening snacks and the club's wonderful staff. We loved the location, the gym, the quiet. My new favorite Ritz Carlton.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

We stayed at the Ritz Carlton Santiago for 5 nights in late August, then left for a few days (storing our luggage at the Ritz) and came back for 1 night before heading home in early September. Our stay was nothing short of amazing.

Although the guest rooms are a bit dated, everything important is there - great comfy beds, a nice bathroom, plenty of closet space, etc. Housekeeping did a beautiful job every day. Bellman crew was great and helpful too.

What brings this hotel from great to amazing is truly the staff. We interacted mostly with the Club Level concierges and would like to recognize Marco & Natasha in particular for their above-and-beyond service - friendly and helpful do not do justice to their level of service! They helped us map out our activities each day, gave us advice for taking the metro vs. where we might like to walk, and even made last minute changes to our ski transportation when we changed our minds for the 2nd or 3rd time... And were just a friendly face to see each morning & when we returned in the evening! In addition to the service in the Club Level, the space was gorgeous, there's a great view, and the food & beverage service was excellent.

Only on our last day at the hotel did we visit their restaurant, Estro, for breakfast, and the hotel bar for an afternoon snack & cocktails before heading to the airport - both were excellent.

My only complaint about the whole experience was the hotel spa - my husband & I each ended up going for a massage twice because they were relatively inexpensive, because my husband wanted a 2nd massage in between his 2 ski days, and because after a disappointing 1st experience I felt it was fair to give it a 2nd try. On the first day I requested an aromatherapy massage - I was told when I arrived that they had no aromatherapy oils available - and my 50 minute massage did not last longer than 40 minutes.... On the second day I requested a hot stone massage - and I was told as I walked in to the massage room that the rock heating equipment was broken. I thought both of these instances were strange and disappointing, however, the "relaxation massage" was fine and the price was cheap...

Room tip: Club floor
Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

We stayed 3 night and were blown away by the terrific staff. The airline loss our bags and the staff helped us problem solve. Great location, nice base for visiting Santiago, super near subway. The pool and spa are a lovely oasis. We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: August 2016