1,133 results
All reviews los leones top floor tree lined street hop on hop elegant hotel couple of nights shopping mall lots of restaurants safe area subway station concierge providencia furnishings proximity supermarket neighborhood
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I had good expectations towards this hotel, but unfortunately they were crashed right during my check in. The staff at the reception desk were really unfriendly and full of themselves. Being in the service business requires people to be able to be nice, but the person who was sitting behind the desk has a long way to go to learn this.
Usually, when you arrived at the hotel, your credit card is "released" from all charges and it was supposed to be used only for booking purposes in case you don't show up. However, in this hotel they only did it until the check out, giving the reason that I was "staying there". Huh? So, either both way if I don't show up or because I stay there they keep my credit card active? It doesn't make any sense, it was my first time to experience something like that.
I now they want to give the impression of being a classy old hotel, but it is not only the impression, it really is old. Things are old in this hotel and not very well kept. My room was smelly, the carpet felt dirty and the sink in the bathroom was blocked.
The wifi connection was very bad, during my whole stay I could not work because I couldn't connect my computer to internet. I thought it was my computer, but when I changed hotels, I didn't have any problems with this.
I would never recommend this hotel to anyone...ever...

Room tip: Doesn't have anything really good to offer...just go to another hotel
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ECommerceParkPlaza, Ecommerce Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear guest:

Kind regards from our staff

Thank you for sharing your feedback, your opinion is very important to us.
We regret knowing that your stay at our property did not live up to your expectations and apologize for any inconveniences you experienced while in our care. The hotel leaders will follow up on your comments and observations in order to improve our services.

We hope to have another chance to be of service to you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

The Park Plaza hotel is a beautiful hotel, classic old style. The rooms are spacious, clean, good clean bed and good showers. The staff is there to help you and support you in all your needs during your stay. They have a nice restaurant and serve good wines. A place to come back

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ECommerceParkPlaza, Ecommerce Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your comments about your stay. We're very glad to hear that about your experience and that you enjoyed our service.

We hope to have you with us your next stay in Santiago

Best Regards

Reviewed April 13, 2018

This is a comfortable hotel in a very nice part of Santiago. Rooms and showers are not big and could use some upgrading as well as the small slow elevators. Breakfast and the restaurant are very good. The staff and service are OK.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and your sincere opinion. Your comments are very important to us and help us to improve day by day.

We look forward for your next stay with us

Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Rooms are a little tired and you can hear the wake alarm in the room next door but in a great location. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance. Only disappointment was I reserved a king and ended up with two twins. Can’t complain too much since I was solo and checked in mid morning

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2018

The Park Plaza Hotel is ideally situated for bars restaurants and shops. Located on a very nice boulevard. The room was comfortable and a nice size. Service was good. The bar and restaurant were very good especially when serving the seafood buffet. Breakfast was also very good. The staff were very helpful especially when booking trips. It is an ideal hotel for a couple of nights after a cruise.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ECommerceParkPlaza, Ecommerce Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear guest:

We really appreciate your comments and we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us

We hope to see you in your next stay in Santiago

Best Regards