Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center
Conference Town(Santiago)
Chilhotel(Santiago)
Hotel Orly(Santiago)
  • Breakfast included
Le Reve Hotel Boutique(Santiago)
1,374 results
All reviewsel bohiopool arealobby barclub floorconcierge deskhop on hop off buschillisan cristobal hillbreakfast buffet isvery nice hotelbusiness hotellong flightcomfortable roomssouth americasubway stationcidgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the opportunity to spend 3 days at this hotel. We arrived late due to air travel delays, and unfortunately did not have our luggage. The hotel staff were very warm and welcoming, and a assisted in having our luggage delivered to the hotel. Our room was very comfortable. The view was to the pool/terrace area which was very lovely and lush. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet on the terrace. We also enjoyed dinner in their main restaurant, which was priced reasonably for a hotel. The hotel also had a lovely lounge area with comfy high back chairs that we enjoyed with a beverage most evenings.

Stayed: February 2018
Patricia M, Guest Relations Executive at Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Patricia F,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing Sheraton Santiago for your last stay with us and taking the time in leaving us your feedback.

We are happy to know that we accomplish your expectations and you had a lovely stay with us.
Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived as the first of several coaches from a cruise. The hotel simply couldn't cope and had no plan to do so with the number of people that they knew were arriving. There were two people in reception, where next day with no one arriving there were 4. We had the wrong room type and were told they did not have any King bedded rooms at all, also refused to take credit card for room charges and then chased up bar charges late at night. Over our three night stay, our passport and credit cards details mysteriously disappeared from their system.
Breakfast was chaotic with tables not cleared or re-set and the food was be arly edible. Fatty bacon had been boiled. Only egg option was scrambled which had separated. Milk was incorrectly labelled on three consecutive days - good job we weren't lactose intolerant - or so poorly separated out. This is simply the worst 5 star hotel I have ever stayed in.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan L
Patricia M, Guest Relations Executive at Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Susan L,

Thank you for taking the time in leaving us your feedback regarding your last stay.
Your comments were informed to our different areas involved.

Don't hesitate to contact when your travels brings you back to Santiago so I can personally take care of your stay.

Patricia M

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for two nights as part of a cruise package prior to the cruise. The hotel is not close to the older section of Santiago but you can walk over a bridge to find restaurants and looking for a short explore the day I arrived, I had a good (fairly long) walk to the cable car entry at Cerro San Cristobal

Check in was easy. The young lad was very pleasant and his English quite good. I was given two drink tickets by what may have been a manager because I "tried to speak Spanish" or maybe because I am a member of the Starwood chain. I asked for a quiet room. The room was great with a nice view of the pool and Cerro San Cristobal albeit a little small to easily navigate. The bed was very comfortable and it was quiet. No complaints with housekeeping or linen. We had an issue with the safe which was resolved quickly.

The hotel and grounds are well maintained including a pool area with plenty of lounge chairs and quite a few sun beds. The convention part of the hotel is downstairs and I expect can accommodate many. A small shop to buy souvenirs is also located downstairs. There were two areas that had Concierge staff (in the lobby and in a room on the main floor) who went above & beyond to answer questions and offer assistance.

A few words about food & drink
-outdoor bar -- May have been little confusion re who the waiter should be or maybe change of shift as it took a while for a waiter to take our orders but not a complaint just an observation for those doing quality control at the hotel.
-breakfast -- Lots of variety with fresh fruits, breads and usual scrambled eggs, bacon etc but the made to order eggs were not available early both mornings as they were setting up as I finished. Very busy with all tables occupied on the day the cruise left so staff were overwhelmed. Just get your own coffee instead of stressing out re lack of service.
-El Cid Restaurant food & service excellent. Yes -- pricey but no worse than I would pay at home for similar food and service.
-Lobby bar/restaurant -- suggested by another guest that I try the fish sandwich. It was very good and went well with a beer. Service was good - they really try to please -- offering me the use of a tablet to find exactly what I wanted to order.

other: --
As mentioned check in was quick - check out - not so much so if you need to be somewhere on time suggest you check out early especially on days that cruise ship passengers check out.
The Hop On Hop Off bus stops right outside the hotel-very convenient but you have to walk down to the street to catch it. Can book at the hotel.
Another bus stops outside the hotel on the street to transport folks to Cerro San Cristobal cable car entry. Not sure what or if they charge.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Boocat149,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing Sheraton Santiago for your last stay with us and for taking the time in leaving us your feedback.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Please let me know whenever your travels brings you back to Santiago so I can personally take care of your stay with us.

Have a great day ahead!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I recently spent there 3 days for a business meeting.
It was thoroughly disappointing. The place is dirty, old and rundown. The room was very small and the carpet showed excessive wear and tear.
The furniture was old and in disrepair,.
I stated my dissatisfaction upon checking out and the manager was supposed to call me. Have not heard from anyone in 2 weeks. This hotel needs a new manager!

Room Tip: i would avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Traveler1056,

Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback.

Please feel free to contact me directly, It would be very helpful to have more feedback from your side.

Have a good weekend ahead.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We stayed at the Sheraton for 2 nights prior to taking a cruise. The location of the hotel is good. We walked to shopping and restaurants. Only a $5 taxi ride to the center of the city and the historic area around the Plaza de Armas. The restaurant prices in the hotel seemed quite high when compared to the restaurants we discovered by walking around. The hotel was a pleasant place to stay except for the fact that the air conditioning had a very hard time keeping the room temperature comfortable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Patricia M, Guest Relations Executive at Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Dlevitsky,

Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please do not hesitate in letting me know whenever your travels brings you back to Santiago.

Have a nice day ahead!