Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Horseback Riding Tour

I wanted to horseback ride for my birthday and luckily I was able to find a company that would... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2019
Leoshay
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Amazing experience

I had a great experience with this agency here in Chile!! I recommend it to anyone who is looking... read more

Reviewed December 15, 2018
martinpearce178
Munich, Germany
via mobile

All reviews horseback ride horses company airbnb beginners facts
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2017

They offer tours for all levels of ability. Our large (family) group consisted of children from 5 years to 18 years and several adults. Some of the children had experience but the youngest ones did not. A couple of the adults had never been on a horse either. They were patient and kind with us. Our "differently-abled" daughters (no arms) did not phase them at all and they accommodated all of us.

The asado (BBQ) after the ride was incredible. What a spread! All traditional food.

We will definitely go on this tour again, next time we will take the longer trail ride!

Date of experience: December 2016
FlechaExtrema, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Turismo Flecha Extrema, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Dear Susan,

Thank you so much for this review!
It was a pleasure meeting you! A challenge at the beginning for our team and at the same time, we learned so much and this made us the happiest team ever!
Safety is our biggest effort always and now we organized to buy special security belts for the riding tours.
Thanks to you! And chaps for the little "cowboys" :-)
We would love to do another tour with you and this time camping in the Andes or something special!
Your kids are just amazing and as they say here "un modelo a seguir".

Big hugs for your amazing family! Enjoy the summer holidays and hope to see you again!
Soon there is the video to watch, we hope! :)

Best wishes
Jana

Reviewed January 7, 2017

Some friends and I booked an overnight camping trip on horseback and it was exactly what we were looking for. They picked us up in Santiago on time and were very accommodating and communicative about our trip. Everything was arranged including food and camping gear. Our guides were also nice and helpful. We setup camp near a river by an open field surrounded by the mountains. It was the first time on a horse for all of us, but they made us feel very comfortable very quickly. The overnight trip was a good amount of time to spend

Date of experience: December 2016

Thanks you so much for your review!
The 2 days tours are for real adventure seekers and we are happy you enjoyed the trip, even sleeping in tents and far away from internet and electricity! :)

Hope to see you back here in Chile one day and then we should cross the andes on horseback :)

Best wishes from Santiago!!

Jana

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Our Facebook group recommended Flecha Extrema and did us a huge favor. We arranged a horseback trail ride and BBQ lunch for our family of 13. We didn't tell them of our special needs daughters nor our 5 year old and they took them all in stride. We had 4 who had never been on horseback, some comfortable with horses and some very accomplished riders.

All had a great time, the ride was amazing with multiple river crossings where the ride bosses were very alert and kept all safe and on track, and lunch was traditional Chilean and awesome.

Jana, our organizer, was very gracious and saw to our every need. Can't say enough about today's tour.

We will definitely use them again!

Date of experience: December 2016

Thank you for your review! We really had an amazing day with you.
It was special and it marked a new way of offering our riding tours to children and a whole family! :) Thanks to you we trained all horseman again and bought belts to offer riding tours for all special needs.
We hope to learn more and more - and see you again one day! :)

Thanks for choosing us! Soon there is the video to come and I will send it to you as soon as we can! And the pictures!

Happy summer for you and your family!!

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I did the Paragliding with Flechta! We had only one day in Santiago and tried by chance if we could arrange something with Flechta and it worked. They made everything possible, very uncomplicated and professional! Driving with the Jeep on lonely mountains and having the most amazing experience flying up with the Paraglide and an amazing and funny pilot Mauricio!
Thanks Jana for making our trip so special and for making it possible!
It was an amazing experience and a beautiful place on the lonely mountains! We will definatly come back to Chile to try the other tours with you guys :-)

1  Thank Sabrina B
Reviewed September 10, 2016

My husband and I had never been to Chile before, and had a very limited amount of time to see the sites outside of Santiago. I set out to book a few tours and hope for the best. I knew immediately that Turismo Flecha Extrema was special. My email inquiries were replied to immediately and with a very friendly and personal touch, via the amazing Jana. I tend to have alot of (annoying) questions about things but Jana was patient, professional and just awesome. We booked two tours with Flecha and both are highlights of our entire time there. First of all, this isn't a normal tour experience. This is more like hanging out with your fun, kind and super knowledgeable friends who are going to show you all the most interesting things in the area. That doesn't mean it's crazy, and only for 20 year olds - trust me, those days are long gone for us. ; ) What we walked away feeling was we actually really learned about the area and culture in a fun and relaxing way. We had the pleasure of spending time with Jana, Victor and Elvis (incredible hosts/guides/experts) and we still talk about them! How great they were, how much we learned from them...and how wonderful their tours were. Jana coined the term - "travelers, not tourists" and she was so right. We didn't feel like typical tourists...we felt like Flecha pulled back the curtain a bit and showed us what the place was really like. Needless to say, we will be back and I will email Flecha to organize all our excursions. I cannot imagine a better partner in creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences!

Date of experience: August 2016