Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Horseback Riding Tour

I wanted to horseback ride for my birthday and luckily I was able to find a company that would... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2019
Leoshay
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Amazing experience

I had a great experience with this agency here in Chile!! I recommend it to anyone who is looking... read more

Reviewed December 15, 2018
martinpearce178
Munich, Germany
via mobile

All reviews horseback ride horses company airbnb beginners facts
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2017

My buddy and I wanted an adventure in the Andes and this was it! Gui and Manual lead us on horseback up to our campsite the first night. This was my first time on horseback and the climb was perfect for getting used to the horse. We setup our tent and had time to explore before dinner. Dinner was cooked over the campfire and very tasty. After dinner we had fun helping Gui get some long exposure photos of the starry sky. The next day we rounded the entire snow covered peak and got great views of the Andes and condors. This was awesomely beautiful and we came away with great photos and great memories. Gui was great fun and I am hoping to join him and Flecha Extrema on my next visit to Chile. I highly recommend this trip!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2017

We had a fantastic time on a full day tour with Natan! Edgar was our driver and took us to Cajon del Maipo, then he drove us to a valley and Natan led us on a hike to a volcano that heated up hot springs. There was snow all throughout the Andes, so it was amazing. Communicating with Jana to schedule and plan this tour was very informative and easy. I would recommend to any travelers looking for a fun full day tour, I will be back in the future.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We were really well looked after by Jana, Ernesto and Jesus, for the whole day they added extra touches that made the trip special. From chatting about the ecology of the area to picking out bouldering challenges for the fitter members of the party, or the best spots in the springs to rest tired legs! Organisation first rate too, had some concerns as we have only a little Spanish. Kept us informed with email and WhatsApp, very responsive. Hope we can get to Santiago and try another trip with them.

Date of experience: April 2017
FlechaExtrema, Director Comercial at Turismo Flecha Extrema, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Thank you so so much John for taking your time to write this review!
It was special day and we are very happy you enjoyed the tour!
We hope to see you soon back again here in Santiago!

Best wishes for you and your family!
Big hugs,

Jana

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

We had a great trek in the mountains with all taken care of. Natan was punctual, knowledgeable, and helpful. Would certainly recommend without reservation.

Date of experience: March 2017

Thank you Mark for your review!
We are happy to enjoyed the day with Natan!
Hope to see you back in Chile one day :-)
Best wishes!!

Jana

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

We booked a tailor made tour with Jana after getting a great recommendation from a Qantas pilot friend who has been on tours with Turismo Flecha Extrema before. We wanted to get from Santiago to Valparaíso via some wineries, and didn't want the hassle of driving ourselves or going on a big tour. It turned out to be the perfect choice for us, as we were able to have a wonderful morning doing some private wine tastings at two vineyards in the Casablanca valley before heading to Valparaiso for some empanadas at the fish market, and then on to our hotel.

Jana and Victor then picked us up for our return to Santiago two days later, and organised our bus trip to Mendoza.

Given we had booked our trip quite late and wanted a relaxing trip (honeymoon) before going back to work, this was the perfect option for us - private, tailor made and a hassle free, wonderful experience all round. Victor is a great driver and Jana is absolutely lovely - both are so helpful and made everything go so smoothly for us. We would absolutely book tours again through Turismo Flecha Extrema and would strongly recommend them to everyone!

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Passenger24431
FlechaExtrema, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Turismo Flecha Extrema, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Dear Eleanor,

Thank your so much for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you and sharing this few momentos with you!! Next time we need to stay camping in the andes as we talked at the end. :) Then enjoying a great wine with nice views! We hope you enjoyed your trip to Mendoza and are still enjoying your time in Patagonia and later Buenos Aires!

Hope to see you again here in Chile one day! Perhaps together with Quantas Crew :)

Big hug and all the best for you two!!

Jana & Victor