“Helpful to a tourist”

Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Las Condes
Reviewed April 10, 2016

Friendly staff ..not speaking any Spanish they were very helpful,good latte and pannini sat outside and watched the world go by

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed January 25, 2016

Nice atmosphere, like most starbucks in Snatiago. What I like abput this one is the lovely terrace on the outside. Very confortable, specially for a more relaxed afternoon.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed January 6, 2016

I am visiting a friend that lives 3 doors down so this is the closest place to get coffee. I don't speak Spanish but they are patient and help anyway. For this week they are my go to coffee place!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed August 6, 2015

The Starbucks branch at the corner of Callao and Av. El Bosque sur is one of my favorites. It's cozy, the atmosphere is airy and pleasant and the service, customarily excellent. The place is never packed and I always find my preferred table waiting for me... The coffee, muffins and pastries are really good, but the prices are a bit high for what you get.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed January 29, 2015

ive ordered iced mocha blanco but they prepared me hot and when i told them that it is not what i wanted the girl barista in the Costenera Starbucks looked at me with disgust that she will have to redo it and threw the coffee while looking directly to my eyes. Then she started preparing new orders made me wait for 10 minutes when i recieved my coffee it was literally white cholate at the bottom, cafe americano at top with the venti cup filled with 70% ice. I asked for a supervisor but they said the weon is not available and i need to wait for 30 minutes. Oddly it was 5 pm on a sunday when I ordered and it was peak hours. I doubt anyone will working there will take a break while it is a busy day!

Date of visit: January 2015