“Best Japanese food in Santiago ”
Review of Ichiban

Ichiban
Ranked #246 of 4,938 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Japanese, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Las Condes
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The food and the service was fantastic, all staff speaks English and they are so attentive, the manager Roy, is a wonderful host and he speaks English very well... the staff all great! . The best service in Santiago, very respectful and truly attentive. For sure I will come back to taste the best Japanese food in town. If you are in Santiago, Chile and would like to experience a wonderful food and service, then you must go to Ichiban .-

1  Thank Worldtraveler431

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Delicious, fresh sushi. The nigiri and sashimi is like butter...the fat salmon was great. Good service....

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I've been going to this place for the past 10 years and every time I travel to Chile, I go there to eat sushi.
This was and maybe still is the best sushi place for me in Santiago. However, their amazing service and food quality have dropped down from what it used to be. Don't get me wrong, both are still really good but, somehow, something has changed.
I went there a few weeks ago and left the place happy but not amazed. Maybe, because more places have arrived that have a similar offering and therefore, making you become a bit more demanding?
I strongly recommend you to visit Ichiban and I can guarantee that you're going to enjoy it as much as I do. It never fails to deliver and you will definitely have an awesome dining experience.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

this restaurant was one of the best in town but the quality has dropped to a poor level
I went to this place since they opened it more than 15 years ago. do not know what happened , but the quality dropped so much that I will not go back
I told this to my daughter and she said to me that a friend of hers told her the same

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Lovely atmosphere, lovely food and excellent service. The meal was absolutely amazing! Will certainly recommend it to friends visiting Santiago, Chile.