I stayed here 2 nights, once before leaving for the US, and the other, coming back from the US. Both times I managed to unfortunately get in around 2AM and the staff could not have been any more accommodating. Breakfast was delicious and I highly recommend it as it is close to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an establishment with more than 19 years of experience. Our goal is to make you feel at home !! We offer the services that you will only find in a hotel. We are located in a safe place, close to banks, parks, C.Comercials, sites of historical interest, access to transport and gastronomic places.We will provide information on all this! Our rooms are some very spacious to accommodate families and others for 1 or 2 people. All have private bathroom- wifi- hot water- cable TV- laundry- garage and facilities in the with the kitchen. We normally only serve under reservations. Our staff is very friendly and we want you to feel good, to talk and talk about our cultures ... Come, meet and enjoy !! Your home in Quito ...Comfort and excellent localization. You will enjoy staying with us. We are looking forward to receiving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Hostal Isla Isabela reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Isla Isabela Hotel Quito
- Hostal Isla Isabela Quito