Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21-05-01
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$84
SAVE US$15
Hotels.comUS$99
Official HotelUS$89
Booking.comUS$99
All reviews close to the airport double shower free airport shuttle perfect airport hotel modern rooms awesome hotel hour layover flight home shuttle service minutes from the airport breakfast buffet restaurant staff love this hotel late check fitness center great room speak english
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2020 via mobile

I arrived late into Quito after a grueling 30 hour travel from the US. At the airport waiting for me was a gentleman from the hotel who got me to the hotel in probably no more than 10 minutes. Even though it was quite late in the evening and the kitchen was closed, Javier happily blessed me with a really great salad which I think was only a few bucks. The breakfast the next morning was good and filling. I felt so relaxed I decided to stay one more night before venturing into the city. Every one I met was so kind and accommodating and when I was leaving they arranged me a taxi that brought me to the hostel I had booked. Overall I was super impressed and grateful for the welcome they gave me to Ecuador. I'll probably stay again on my way back to the US just because of how incredibly well they took care of me.

If you need a spot to rest before or after your flight, please let this be it. I know you'll love it.

And to Javier and the rest of the staff (I wish I remembered everyone's names), thank you all for the kind and welcoming stay.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ezbert
Richard Perdomo, General Manager at EB Hotel by Eurobuilding Quito, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2020

Thank you Mr. Ezbert, we deeply appreciate the confidence of resting with us after 30 hours of travel. We love that you have enjoyed your stay and allowed us to serve you, We want you to feel at home, Welcome and care for us is what we like and we do with passion.

Your words are extremely important to everyone at Eb Hotel By Eurobuilding Quito, we will share with Javier and the whole team.
If there is anything else Mr. Ezbert we can do to serve you, let us know and if it is within our reach we will.

We take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas together with your family and friends that the miracle of Christmas is fulfilled, and a much better year 2021.

I always look forward to this your home.

Reviewed May 1, 2020

The EB Hotel was fabulous, clean and attractive. It is only a 10 minute drive to the airport. My extended family and I (2 grandsons ages 8 & 11)were traveling home from a fabulous trip in the Galápagos and had a 10 hour layover. Being a bit tired from travel, we found the staff to be very accommodating and friendly.
We especially enjoyed the restaurant in the hotel. The food was very good and we really liked our waiter Darwin! He was patient, kind & exceptionally good at his job. I hope they are all well.
THANK YOU!

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank 501AngelM
RICHARDPERDOMOEB, General Manager at EB Hotel by Eurobuilding Quito, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2020

Thank you 501AngelM, for sharing your experience with everyone.

We are happy that you have come to your home, calm and enjoying your City.

We hope in the future when it recovers normality to be able to attend to you in this your House in Quito.

We will share your words with Darwin we are proud of him

God bless you,

Best regards

Reviewed April 20, 2020 via mobile

As a result of a business trip, my team and I stayed spent one night at this fabulous hotel. Our stay was very well handled by both Kathe and Enrique. Both staff members made our stay here pleasant and easy despite the coronavirus restrictions in place. Rooms were quiet and of a very high standard - room service of an excellent quality. Thanks again to Enrique and Kathe for looking after us so well during our stay!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
RICHARDPERDOMOEB, General Manager at EB Hotel by Eurobuilding Quito, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2020

Mr. Skippy2712, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone.
We want to be your home in Quito, and ensure your comfort, rest and health.

Hopefully in your next stay we will be able to enjoy all the services. We wish you, on behalf of the entire family of Eb Hotel By Eurobuilding Quito, a lot of Health and we hope to welcome you in the future as at home.

We will share his words with Enrique and Kath, we are proud of them.

Our best wishes

Reviewed March 30, 2020

We were stranded in Quito for several days during the Coronavirus crisis after our hotel in the historic district cancelled our reservation without warning. Luckily, we found the EB hotel and stayed there while we awaited our flights back home.

Everything about the hotel - the facilities, the rooms, the food, and especially the staff, greatly exceeded our expectations. Despite the restrictions, everyone went out of their way to ensure we were safe and comfortable. When our flight home was also cancelled, they remained open to ensure we had a place to stay until new flights could be arranged. I believe we were actually the last customers to leave the hotel before their temporary shut down due to the travel restrictions.

Special thanks to Enrique and Gianfranco at the restaurant who provided exceptional service given the extremely challenging conditions facing the country at the time. It was clear that everyone on staff cared about us and our well-being and we really appreciate it.

We can't recommend the EB Hotel Quito enough, and look forward to returning and enjoying everything that the hotel, and the city, has to offer when things return to normal.

Thanks to everyone for taking care of us!

Date of stay: March 2020
RICHARDPERDOMOEB, General Manager at EB Hotel by Eurobuilding Quito, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2020

Thank you Global_Curiosity, we hope you are in good health and with your families safe at home.

We thank God for giving us the opportunity to attend you and give you the best of us that is our hospitality.

We look forward to serving you in other circumstances in the future.

We thank all your words to us, to all the staff and we will share them, especially with Gianfranco and Enrique.

Take great care that God bless you all

Our best regards

Reviewed March 24, 2020 via mobile

We were here 2 nights at the very beginning of COVID-19. Staff were incredibly sympathetic to our plight. Delivered absolutely perfect service at every level.

Neat feature are the floor lights in the rooms which are motion activated. Very handy at 2 am!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RICHARDPERDOMOEB, General Manager at EB Hotel by Eurobuilding Quito, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2020

Thank you Mr. rexchemistX5998CX. For sharing your experience with us.
We hope you have reached your homes well.

We pray that all this pandemic will be overcome with the guidance of God, and in the future we can receive you again and take care of you at your home in Quito.

God bless you and take care of all people

Our best regards