“Nice restaurant for pizza”

Bocatto Da Fiorentino
Ranked #37 of 1,766 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentically Italian since 2004. We serve high quality food and drinks in very casual and colorful environments. We are located in two of the best shopping centers in Quito. Mall el Jardín and Scala Shopping.
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

We were very happy with our dinner. The server provided excellent service and offered a promotion that we weren’t aware of...2 for 1 pizza! We had planned to split a pepperoni pizza, but since the 2nd was free I ordered the Tricolor pizza (a bit rushed). I didn’t end up liking it (corn just doesn’t go on pizza! I made the mistake by rushing my order and not having a good enough grasp on the language). But for just over $18 we got two pizzas and two sodas. Good value. Not the best pizza I’ve ever had, but it was pretty good.

GabrielCarrasco, Director General at Bocatto Da Fiorentino, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Dear Jen:

First of all thank you very much for taking the time to write a comment. We are happy that you have been able to visit us. Thanks for the suggestions.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Nice food, excellent service in this cafe-restaurant on the top Flor of El Jardin shopping centre in Quito’s business district. Great pizza margaritas made with fresh tomatoes, not tomato paste.

GabrielCarrasco, Director General at Bocatto Da Fiorentino, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Dear Jasperco.
For us it is a pleasure to assist you. Thanks for your excellent comment, that makes us realize that the customer experience is what we are looking for.
Excellent week, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

I remeber I used to love this place and it was my favorite Italian restaurant by far. However, the last time I went there after several months and I ordered pizzas, I don't know what happened, but I didn't like it at all. The pizza somehow was tasteless, and it had few toppings. This was the first time I visited the Mall el Jardin restaurant. Not sure if ti was that or the rumours are true, and this place has decreased it's quality.

Gabriel C, Director General at Bocatto Da Fiorentino, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2017

lguerrero54
First thank you for your comment and visit. It catches our attention to receive a complaint about our pizzas. Anyway, we take the suggestions very seriously and will proceed as in the whole structure to review what happened. Our quality remains the same or better than in 2004, when we started.
We appreciate and hope you visit us at another opportunity.

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Wow! Best pizza in a long time. The staff didn't speak much English but the manager did and was extremely helpful in helping us decifer the Spanish menu. We were able to have half/half choose different toppings if we wished. We had 3 for 2 alcholic drinks and he offered me a virgin mojito as I didn't want anything alcholic. I'll let the pictures do the talking. We all enjoyed everything although the 4 cheese pizza was a little strong with the blue cheese and the gin and tonic was also strong with a 50/50 ratio. But would definitely return if I lived here!

Gabriel C, Director General at Bocatto Da Fiorentino, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

We are very happy to receive your message and your comments. The main idea of ​​our business and brand management is that customers have a totally pleasant experience. Thank you

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Nice but overall slow service. Pizza was ok. The shrimp dish was maybe the best dish we had so far on our trip.

Gabriel C, Director General at Bocatto Da Fiorentino, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear Steve
First of all thank you very much for your comment. This keeps us working to always serve our customers better. We wait for you with open doors always.