“A very nice restaurant with good food and service”
Review of Psari

Psari
Ranked #211 of 1,571 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: US$8 - US$55
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My wife and I both had the shellfish and rice - excellent. Gracious service and a very pretty restaurant.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We had heard good things about this restaurant so we decided to give it a try on Valentines Day. The food was a set menu for the night and right off the bat we started to feel like we were being rushed. Our first course arrived before our drinks even got to the table and we had barely put our forks down when the main course arrived. From start to finish the whole meal ( 3 courses) was served in about 20 minutes. We felt like we had inadvertently entered a speed eating contest. Very disappointing.

1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I have been living in Quito teaching English. Psari restaurant is across the street from my home and this evening I had the best meal that I have had since living here !
The ambience is elegant -contemporary with soft jazz playing throughout and a private, small patio off the main dining room for a quiet glass of wine. There is also a cozy cocktail lounge with a flat screen TV for discreetly watching soccer games.
I ordered a salad with candied walnuts and blue cheese dressing , filet mignon , perfectly cooked, and scalloped potatoes.The smooth, tinto house wine is from Chile . It was all fantastic and so was the service ! I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

I was really surprised with the quality of the food at Psaris, The service was great and the menu had a very decent variety of options. All the things the people in our table ordered were great and desserts were good too. It's a bit pricy, but that ends not being such a great deal when the food and service you get is worth it.

1  Thank carlorg
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Great and romantic ambiance and excellent food! A truly new and innovative concept in Ecuador! I truly recommend it for a romantic dinner with your loved one!

1  Thank Lorena J